Stream Boy - Back on Stream!

RELATED
PRODUCTS

Sickle wrote:Finally picked this one up..

:D

You're not too far behind having your own Audio Editor, Paul..

You thinking BIG yet?

:party:
Hey, just saw that order, Thanks :D

BiiiiIIIIG! - But there are physical limits to what I can do in the time I can spend.

I'm looking constantly at what is not available. For example, many people are buying Extra Boy Pro and just wanting to make Karioke versions of their favourite tracks, or remove a solo instrument. They don't have a $600 DAW and they want a simple solution (some don't know what a VST plug-in is). VST Rak, for example, is my attempt to meet that demand. It isn't Big, but, combined with a few of my plugs, it fits the bill for quite a number of people.

Paul

Space Boy wrote:It isn't Big, but, combined with a few of my plugs, it fits the bill for quite a number of people.

Paul
I fired it up tonight for the first time; I was set back pretty bad with a computer death; it's slick(VST Rak).

Of course, the next question you're gonna get is when does the VST version for that one arrive?

Jens, "B.t.w.: it appears I was wrong"

Sickle wrote: I fired it up tonight for the first time; I was set back pretty bad with a computer death; it's slick(VST Rak).

Of course, the next question you're gonna get is when does the VST version for that one arrive?

Ah, you mean a plug-in version of VST Rak? Well as it happens.... :hihi:

Thuneau wrote:Is the Stream Boy ompatible with any of the media players like Winamp or foobar?
Can I stream from a player to a VST host like the Console?
Here is one good example ...

Foobar stereo --> streamboy --> eXT Standalone --> multichannel + EQs out.

Juha

Return to “Elevayta”