NAMM 2020 Thread

Official support for: bluecataudio.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS
AcouFiend Axiom Hot Tuna

Blue Cat Audio wrote: Tue Jan 14, 2020 8:07 pm It sounds good :-)
:D

Blue Cat Audio wrote: Tue Jan 14, 2020 8:07 pm It sounds good :-)
This is the kind of concise, no-nonsense advertising we need. :lol:

Does re-head is a different technic-algo than the other brand plugin ?
Will I ll be able to simulate a true "kurt cobain " feedback with the feedback plugin ?

I'm just patiently waiting for the tempo sync update for osc multi :pray:

Any word on when the updates and new products are slated for release? Will these all be integrated into Axiom?

AcouFiend looks like the first plugin to come close to the function of a Digitech FreqOut pedal! If it sounds as good as the pedal as well I’ll be pretty excited about it, as I’ve been using the pedal in front of Axiom for some time now. You guys will be the first developer to come close (or possibly exceed) what that pedal can do.

Can I assign a midi foot switch for momentary triggering of feedback?

Tappistry wrote: Sun Jan 19, 2020 11:22 pm Any word on when the updates and new products are slated for release? Will these all be integrated into Axiom?
All plug-ins are expected this quarter. The Axiom 1.4 update (with both built-in and separate Hot Tuna tuner plug-in) should be first. And AcouFiend and Re-Head will come next! They will not be built into Axiom this time, but existing customers will get a great price for them.
AcouFiend looks like the first plugin to come close to the function of a Digitech FreqOut pedal! If it sounds as good as the pedal as well I’ll be pretty excited about it, as I’ve been using the pedal in front of Axiom for some time now. You guys will be the first developer to come close (or possibly exceed) what that pedal can do.
We have actually tested this pedal to compare with AcouFiend, and I think ours works even better, and has many more features, both to tweak the way it adapts to your playing and control the feedback (you can even transpose the harmonics).
Can I assign a midi foot switch for momentary triggering of feedback?
Of course! You can also assign the harmonics selection knob to an expression pedal, in order to change the harmonics while playing. It was designed to get natural sounding harmonics changes - just like what would happen when you move around the cabinet in the real word.

Here is a short example of footswitch-triggered feedback with Blue Cat's AcouFiend, the feedback simulator:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VWWdWgfZseM

Blue Cat Audio wrote: Wed Feb 19, 2020 3:59 pm Here is a short example of footswitch-triggered feedback with Blue Cat's AcouFiend, the feedback simulator:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VWWdWgfZseM
nice - reminds me of my sustainiac guitar

:tu:

Return to “Blue Cat Audio”