(Solved) Patchwork & Nektar Pacer (program change)

Official support for: bluecataudio.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi. I use Patchwork in Reaper together with Nektar Pacer foot controller. In Pacer editor I have program, lsb, and msb, filelds for each footswitch. I decided to use lsb only (0,1,2,3...) for bank select and I assigned 2 first bottom footswitches to LSB 1 (my custom presets folder in Patchwork) in which I have 2 presets (000 and 001) and the next 2 footswitches to LSB 0. I left MSB at 0 on all footswitches. Then I assigned program 0-1 to the first 2 footswitches (0 on 1st, 1 on 2nd). Presets in Patchwork do not change properly when pressing the footswitches. Let me explain: when I switch to preset 001 in bank 1 with a mouse and press footswitch 1 it does change the preset to 000, but when I try to switch back to preset 001 in bank 1 by pressing footswitch 2 nothing happens. Also, pressing footswitch 3 or 4 does change the bank to factory presets on patchwork, but I could not get program change to work for those either. Sorry, I do not know if I am making any sense, I am new to this. Please let me know what I am doing wrong.
Best,
Lukas

Problem solved by simply installing VST version instead VST3:)

Thanks for the heads up. Do you mean the VST version of PatchWork? Did you have the latest version of PatchWork installed? We did some changes to support MIDI Program Change in VST3, but it will only work if the host supports it too (since VST3 does not support MIDI natively there is some extra work for both the host and plug-in).

Return to “Blue Cat Audio”