Reaper not showing Gain Suite (both vst and vst3)

Official support for: bluecataudio.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I have been using the Gain Suite for quite some time but have recently upgraded my computer, Reaper and the Gain Suite.

Reaper finds the dll’s and vst3 files as they are listed in the reaper_vstplugins64.ini file but they are not presented in the add effects dialogue box when I want add one of them to a track.

In desperation I have downloaded a different gain vst which appears correctly. I suspect, therefore, that there is something different about the Gain Suite dll and vst3 files.

Any suggestions or advice because I do like Gain Suite. It does what it says on the tin and, to my ear, is transparent.

Thanks

This is odd, indeed. Have you installed the 64-bit version of the plug-ins? Do you get any error message when the plug-ins are scanned?

Blue Cat Audio wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2019 7:46 am This is odd, indeed. Have you installed the 64-bit version of the plug-ins? Do you get any error message when the plug-ins are scanned?
Yeah that would be my guess. Maybe you installed the wrong version?

I'm running the latest version of Reaper and Gain Suite and the VST and VST3 plugins all populate in my list and they work normally.

Return to “Blue Cat Audio”