Full Guide to Optimize Windows Laptops for Low Latency Real Time Audio

Official support for: bluecataudio.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Like many others, you are struggling with your windows laptop to obtain low latency with your real time audio applications? There are solutions to help you bring your laptop on stage!

In this full guide to optimize your Windows laptop for low latency real time audio, we have shared all our experience on the topic, check it out!

Hey thank you for this much useful post.
I was wondering how does one figure out if a laptop isn't suited for low latency audio at all (as you state in the article), bc after one month of tweaking my brand new flow x13 I can't get satisfying results and it's starting to drive me crazy, I don't know if I should blame myself, the laptop or windows 11..... maybe all three

Once you have followed the guide and disabled all possible drivers, if you still get dropouts and DPC latency issues, that might be due to the machine itself (that's what happened with one of our laptops: some drivers for motherboard components were probably very badly designed). Have you managed to identify the drivers that may cause the DPC issues?

Return to “Blue Cat Audio”