Blue Cat‘s Axiom: Midi controlled bank select. How?

Official support for: bluecataudio.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

You do not need to copy the bank program values to the toggle button (I am not sure what you actually mean here): just set it to any CC number you want. You will then just have to use MIDI learn on the bypass control in Axiom and voilà!

Blue Cat Audio wrote: Tue Jun 11, 2019 4:43 pm You do not need to copy the bank program values to the toggle button (I am not sure what you actually mean here): just set it to any CC number you want. You will then just have to use MIDI learn on the bypass control in Axiom and voilà!
Sorry, I was getting mixed up looking at the control panel for the Soft Step Editor while typing this question. I have the way down now, thanks. :)

:tu:

Ok, one more question on this:

I've programmed a CC value to a button on the soft step for the bypass control on a pedal in the preamp chain (overdrive). This is more of an aesthetics thing, but I can't figure out how to make it so that soft step LED is on with the bypass control off. This way, the light on the controller means the OD pedal is engaged rather than bypassed.

I tried inverting the CC control values in the Soft Step editor, setting the Low value at 127 and the High value at 0, but I can't seem to get it to behave that way. Any suggestions?

If you use the Advanced Softstep Editor you can choose the state for the LED (it even has two colors). If you do not want to bother with this, in Axiom you can just select the "Control Settings" for the bypass parameter and change the Min/Max values so that Min is Bypassed and Max is NOT Bypassed.

Return to “Blue Cat Audio”