NAMM 2019 Thread

Official support for: bluecataudio.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Unfortunately Ola did not find the time to stop by our booth but we met elsewhere on the show!

Too bad you did not tell us you were so close, we would have found a spare badge for you! :dog:
Hopefully next time!! (however 1 hour drive can become 2 or more during the show...)

Blue Cat Audio wrote: Mon Feb 04, 2019 7:05 pm Unfortunately Ola did not find the time to stop by our booth but we met elsewhere on the show!

Too bad you did not tell us you were so close, we would have found a spare badge for you! :dog:
Hopefully next time!! (however 1 hour drive can become 2 or more during the show...)
I’ll take you up on that next year!

:tu:

Here is one more video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JjMUXQkSoZY

Coming soon!

I was considering buying the ReGuitar plugin, but I wish it had an Active Humbucker (EMG) to convert to.
seems like a big omission considering how many players use them.
I have a number of older active single coil bridge p.u. DI tracks from before I installed EMG bridge HB in all my Fenders.
any future updates?

Thanks for the suggestion. We have not had a chance to work on these pickups. However the big difference with active pickups is usually the electronics that goes with them. Have you already tried to use the modern humbucker model and adjust the brightness to try to match your EMGs?

Return to “Blue Cat Audio”