Modulation for Remote Control?

Official support for: bluecataudio.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Happy New Year, Blue Cat!

I realize Remote Control is getting a bit old since its last update, and I'm hoping you guys are planning on doing some cool things with it in 2019.

Have you considered adding some more creative modulation options? I started playing with Cableguys MidiShaper today, and figured something like that feature set could be a nice addition to Remote Control.

We indeed have plans to update the good old Remote Control plug-in, but I am not sure advanced modulation would fit... Maybe as an independent plug-in at some point?

I’ll keep my eye out for it as always. :)

For future upgrades: (1) The ability to send program change messages (and maybe bank select) would be useful. (2) Could knobs generate key down/key up messages, for the gazillion virtual instruments that use keyswitches?

rrichard63 wrote: Sat Jan 19, 2019 4:44 pm For future upgrades: (1) The ability to send program change messages (and maybe bank select) would be useful. (2) Could knobs generate key down/key up messages, for the gazillion virtual instruments that use keyswitches?
Regarding Key Up/Down, do you mean MIDI keyboard keys (MIDI Note off/on messages)?

Blue Cat Audio wrote: Mon Jan 21, 2019 9:52 am Regarding Key Up/Down, do you mean MIDI keyboard keys (MIDI Note off/on messages)?
Yes.

Return to “Blue Cat Audio”