Year-End / New Year Deals Launched! Up to 40% Off!

Official support for: bluecataudio.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

We do not have special offers very often, but the end of the year is a good opportunity to celebrate before 2019 kicks in, with lots of updates and new products (see you at the NAMM show in January for more information!). And we are also celebrating our 15 years in the audio software business!

So we have just launched our year-end promotions, with up to 40% off! They will last until December 31st only, don't miss them! [extended until January 4th!]

I you just purchased a product from us at full price, don't worry: you will get an additional 10% discount on these promotions, like all existing customers (accepting emails from us) prior to this announcement: check your email!

Enjoy!

Did the registered user discount e-mails go out already?

Robert Randolph wrote: Mon Dec 17, 2018 10:58 pm Did the registered user discount e-mails go out already?
I got mine last week.

Robert Randolph wrote: Mon Dec 17, 2018 10:58 pm Did the registered user discount e-mails go out already?
Yes they have all been sent already. But it appears from our records that you are not subscribed to customer emails. Do you want us to add you and resend the customer discount email?

Blue Cat Audio wrote: Tue Dec 18, 2018 7:20 pm
Yes they have all been sent already. But it appears from our records that you are not subscribed to customer emails. Do you want us to add you and resend the customer discount email?
Yes please.

Just got the e-mail. Thank you very much!

:tu:

Ah - I am getting caught up, and it looks like I was also not subscribed to customer emails. Is it possible I can be added and the discount email sent to me as well?

Thank you very much!
Mickey

Can you just drop us an email to support so that we can have your email address?

Blue Cat Audio wrote: Fri Dec 28, 2018 2:39 pm Can you just drop us an email to support so that we can have your email address?
Hi :)

Yeah, I emailed support on that Friday as well, but I haven't seen a response yet :(

I was hoping to see a response since I'll be driving today and don't think I will have another chance to buy before the end of the day (and sale), but I'm sure you guys have tons of email and other things to take care of. If I don't see anything in the next half hour or so, I'll just buy them at the current sale price so I don't miss it.

Thanks for responding,
Mickey

We have extended our offers until January 4th, so you should still be able to use the coupon!

Happy New Year, Blue Cat!

Thanks! Happy new year to you all!

Hello Blue Cat Audio,
Wish you a very happy new year! 😊👍
I just subscribed today - Night of 3rd June (Email - xxxxxxx@xxxxx.com)

Would you please send me the discount coupon? I want to buy plugins from your site! Please?
Last edited by Blue Cat Audio on Fri Jan 04, 2019 2:45 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: removed email address

Damn, I didn't get the email but got the update email about plugnscript
Amazon: why not use an alternative

Return to “Blue Cat Audio”