SOLVED

Official support for: bluecataudio.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

SOLVED this problem - it is the reaper.ini file getting corrupted - which happens two or three time a year for me. The biggest drag with using Reaper for sure

--------------------------
Loving the functionality and will probably get Late Replies, Patchwork and MB-7 but I am having problems with the plugins in Reaper using win10.

If I load the demo of any of those three plugins they will work fine in the session. If I save that session as a Reaper project then reopen it the project will show the "Demo" alert, then hang then close before opening properly. In other words it is impossible on my machine to save and reload a project using even a single instance of the demo of Late Replies, Patchwork or MB-7

is this normal for the demo? If not, what is the solution

This has nothing to do with the power of my computer - it can handle very complex projects.

thanks, woggle

Thanks for telling us! Glad that it finally worked for you.

no probs - I ended up getting Late Replies and MB-7 from Thomann who have a good sale on them at the moment. I am stunned at how good they are!
:tu:

Glad that you like them! Have you checked the "preview" versions? They add drag and drop for both plug-ins and should be released as official versions shortly.

not yet - enjoying what I have now too much to download a new version :)

Whoops - the new version just got official! Definitely worth the download: drag and drop is a great workflow improvement!

Return to “Blue Cat Audio”