looking for gain suite v2

Official support for: bluecataudio.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi Blue Cat, and whoever else sees this.
I'm in the process of migrating all my projects over to 64 bit, and everything is going smoother than expected, except for this one little problem:
On my 32bit setup i was using V2.41 of the gain plugin, and at the time it never occurred to me that i should download the 64bit version just to be safe.
Well now, the only 64bit version i can find is the new Gain 3 plugin, which is recognised as a different plugin, and unfortunately, on literally every project i have created, i'm automating gain 2.41 on almost every channel (i use it for general volume automation). So that's like 20 or 30 gain plugins being automated in every track, and i have quite a lot of works in progress.

So here's my options:
1: Carry on using v2 32bit (bridged) on my 64bit system, and slowly phase out 2.41 over time

2: Manually replace every instance of v2 with v3, and reassign every automation lane by hand (very long and irritating process in FL, as i often have 10+ automation clips assigned to 1 plugin)

3: Ask here if anyone could point me to a download of the 64 bit V2 gain plugin. I'm using 2.41, but V2 went up to 2.43, so i think 2.41,2.42, or 2.43 would get the job done.

I'm hoping Blue Cat has a backup archive? If not, a PM from someone would be most appreciated!

We'll try to find out, but it's 7 years old!!

Blue Cat Audio wrote: Wed Oct 03, 2018 8:13 am We'll try to find out, but it's 7 years old!!
Yes, well that just shows how long i've been using you plugins without running into any problems :tu:

I'm also using freq analyst pro but that was easy to update, as i don't automate it.

Actually, while i have your attention::
I tried to download a new version of freq pro, using the link you emailed me when i first bought it, but your website says i'm looking for a page that doesn't exist!

That said, the gain v2 is a more pressing isuue for me, so i really would appreciate if you could find

Return to “Blue Cat Audio”