How to change Line6 Helix native snapshots from Axiom?

Official support for: bluecataudio.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I don't understand why Axiom doesn't give access to the Helix Native VST plugin parameters?
I have try it under MacOs and Windows, but they have the same behaviour.
Is there a way to change the Helix snapshot parameter from Axiom?

What do you mean? Doesn't this parameter appear in the params map menu? By the way have you tried the Audio Unit on Mac too?

No, the Helix native globals parameters don't appear in the params map menu, the menu item "params map" is disabled for this plugin.
On the DAW, I tried on cubase9.5 and StudioOne4, the Helix Native parameters are accessible...
I will try this evening on my macbook if the Helix Native plugin parameters are accessible, using the AU format.

It's working if I use the AU format of the Helix Native plugin, I have access to the parameters!
VST2 and VST3 format don't work.

Does Helix have a VST2 version? We'll double check why the VST3 version does not show its parameters. It is probably doing something special compared to other plug-ins.

Helix native has a VST2 version, and after installing and testing it on my PC, it works correctly! I have access to the parameter, sorry for the bad information of my previous message.
I confirm that the parameters of the VST3 version are not accessible using Axiom on the param map menu, on PC and Mac.

Thanks for checking and reporting. We'll double check why the VST3 version does not expose its parameters. I know we already have this issue with iZotope VST3s: they probably have a different way of doing things that we have not understood yet, and maybe it's the same with Helix.

Return to “Blue Cat Audio”