Blue Cat's Destructor 1.32 Released

Official support for: bluecataudio.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Blue Cat's Destructor has just been updated! This free update includes the new randomize feature and all the new factory presets that were created for the release of Axiom.

As usual the update can be downloaded from the same location as the original full version (link received by email upon purchase).

Great update, thank you!

I've got a lot of use out of the randomize function since Axiom. It's quite useful when approaching creative blocks with artists in the studio.

Great! It's indeed very useful to discover new tones & amp/cabs combinations you would have thought about! It's worth spending time tweaking random results that are close to something you like (adjusting gain and EQs for example).

A couple of the new factory presets have been built with it :-).

Blue Cat Audio wrote:A couple of the new factory presets have been built with it :-).
You're giving me too much ammunition to make a joke about the presets here. :lol:

(I have some coming soon...)

:lol:

They have actually been tweaked after randomize. Maybe you would have actually preferred the raw random presets ;)

Blue Cat Audio wrote::lol:

They have actually been tweaked after randomize. Maybe you would have actually preferred the raw random presets ;)
That's.... possible. :help:

Joking aside, I just want to make sure you guys know I appreciate how much time/effort it takes to put together such a large set of wide-ranging presets. :tu:

I'll have a small set ready soon along with explanations of how I ended up with the settings I used and how I adjust parameters for certain scenarios. Hopefully that will make my previous criticisms more constructive. Thank you for the idea on GS.

Sounds awesome! Looking forward to it!

We have uploaded a new preview of the next version of Destructor (expected to be released soon), with a couple of surprises...! Check out the download page (link received by email upon purchase), and please send us feedback!

Is is possible to have an LFO (with S&H) and a step sequencer? Can you just imagen how we could manipluate the movements!

It could indeed be nice to have some more options in the future.

Return to “Blue Cat Audio”