Blue Cat's Axiom 1.0 & Axe Pack Bundle Released!

Official support for: bluecataudio.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Axiom

Blue Cat's Axiom 1.0, our new multi effects processor and amp simulation software for guitar and bass is now available! And we have also released a new software bundle, the Axe Pack!

Special introduction offers are available for both Axiom and the Axe Pack bundle until May 19th. If you are a registered customer, check our upgrade paths and do not miss our email!

And the final word goes to the awesome Martin Miller who did this in-depth review of the plug-in:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tHnvLcWFqF4

You can find more videos about Axiom here (demos and tutorials).

Enjoy!

Hmm, seems like its preferable for me to do the 3-product upgrade to the bundle and get PatchWork as well.
my other modular synth is a bugbrand

This looks like a wise decision 8)

Ah, Ive misunderstood. I own three products, including but only two from the bundle. doh
my other modular synth is a bugbrand

Will you guys please add modulation sources at least for the native effects. It would make the effect exponentially more powerful. I have late replies and always wish i had some lfos and envelope followers. Otherwise this thing looks gangbusters!

Congrats on the official release, guys. 8)

Tappistry wrote:Congrats on the official release, guys. 8)
Thanks! It was a long journey :-)

Jonathan10 wrote:Will you guys please add modulation sources at least for the native effects. It would make the effect exponentially more powerful. I have late replies and always wish i had some lfos and envelope followers. Otherwise this thing looks gangbusters!
Can't promise anything here, but that's indeed been in our mind for a while. You could already do this using MIDI CC LFOs, but it's not as convenient.

Have the emails been sent? I check the Inbox and spam folders carefully, and I haven't gotten it yet.

jsp1979 wrote:Have the emails been sent? I check the Inbox and spam folders carefully, and I haven't gotten it yet.
Yes they have! Please contact us by email (support[at]bluecataudio[dot]com) so that we can have it resent. Maybe you have not subscribed to our emails upon purchase?

A well-intentioned question: I am pleased to own Patchwork, Destructor, and Late Replies, AND I do not play guitar. Is there any motive for me to get Axiom? (I think it is a great product for guitar players!)

pumafred wrote:A well-intentioned question: I am pleased to own Patchwork, Destructor, and Late Replies, AND I do not play guitar. Is there any motive for me to get Axiom? (I think it is a great product for guitar players!)
Axiom owner chiming in.

I'm sure Blue Cat is more than happy to take your money for GAS, but keep this in mind: Almost every single preset in Axiom are categorized with "guitar" or "bass" in the names. The desktop icon for the standalone app is shaped like a guitar pick ... so I think you get the drift.

However, there is one section of presets called "Shimmer." I wonder what would happen if I used them on a synth ...

Blue Cat Audio wrote:
jsp1979 wrote:Have the emails been sent? I check the Inbox and spam folders carefully, and I haven't gotten it yet.
Yes they have! Please contact us by email (support[at]bluecataudio[dot]com) so that we can have it resent. Maybe you have not subscribed to our emails upon purchase?
Well dang it all, been salivating since announcement and it seems I missed out too. I'm subscribed and have checked spam. Seems a BCA issue. Email sent begging for reply.
Intel Core i7 8700K, 16gb, Windows 10 Pro, Focusrite Scarlet 6i6

pumafred wrote:A well-intentioned question: I am pleased to own Patchwork, Destructor, and Late Replies, AND I do not play guitar. Is there any motive for me to get Axiom? (I think it is a great product for guitar players!)
It will work with other types of instruments too, just like when using guitar gear with synths (and you can also load a virtual synth in the first slot and then process it).

However if you already have Patchwork, Destructor and Late Replies, you already have a couple of useful tools :).

You may want to try the demo and check if the specific workflow and the new effects in Axiom work better for what you do. It is really a different way of working, and the integrated distortion/amp sim makes things much more convenient than PatchWork + Destructor for guitars.

(As a side note, the new reverb, harmonizer and Wah effects will be included in Patchwork and Late Replies in the next update).

Thanks, people!

Return to “Blue Cat Audio”