Meet Blue Cat's Axiom at NAMM 2018

Official support for: bluecataudio.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Axiom

We'll get back to you soon with official pricing & upgrade information. Still working on the final product right now!

.. any news?
DarkStar, ... Interesting, if true
Inspired by ...

We are still working on it, but Q2 is getting close, isn't it?

Destructor 1.3 has just been released (all the improvements will be included in Axiom), and as you can see below, we are finalizing several new built-in effects!

Nice to see that progress collage! I'm guessing all the modulation effects like the wah will be MIDI controllable?

My apologies if this question is redundant. Since you described Axiom as more similar to Patchwork, will it also be available as a standalone application, as well as a VST? Granted, I already have Patchwork, but it's nice to have options. :)

Tappistry wrote:Nice to see that progress collage! I'm guessing all the modulation effects like the wah will be MIDI controllable?
If you mean using one of these "things" to control the effects, yes! ;-)

Tappistry wrote:Since you described Axiom as more similar to Patchwork, will it also be available as a standalone application, as well as a VST? Granted, I already have Patchwork, but it's nice to have options. :)
Yes, both standalone and plug-in formats, so that you can use it as a standalone guitar rig or within your DAW.

BTW we have just posted more information about the current status of Axiom on our blog: what's up with Axiom, the new multi effect processor and amp sim for guitar and bass.

Blue Cat Audio wrote:
Tappistry wrote:Nice to see that progress collage! I'm guessing all the modulation effects like the wah will be MIDI controllable?
If you mean using one of these "things" to control the effects, yes! ;-)

Tappistry wrote:Since you described Axiom as more similar to Patchwork, will it also be available as a standalone application, as well as a VST? Granted, I already have Patchwork, but it's nice to have options. :)
Yes, both standalone and plug-in formats, so that you can use it as a standalone guitar rig or within your DAW.
:D

Any chance there will be an integrated metronome? Always a good thing for practice!

*Edit, dupe post*

Tappistry wrote:Any chance there will be an integrated metronome? Always a good thing for practice!
Not sure we'll have time for V1, but since you can load VSTi plug-ins in the tools section, you can load any third party metronome or drum machine to practice!

Blue Cat Audio wrote:BTW we have just posted more information about the current status of Axiom on our blog: what's up with Axiom, the new multi effect processor and amp sim for guitar and bass.
From the blog: “It’s not Q2 yet, but we are making progress!”
Well, now it is :phones:
Anxious to hear more about this one!

Wow, is it Q2 yet? :-)

Right now we are mainly working on presets, so it is getting really close! Feel free to ask question to the happy few who already have access to the software, they have started a thread about the Blue Cat's Axiom Preview here.

Are you expanding the testing phase at all? Would really like to try this. I have amplitube 4 and bias fx, but held off trying destructor due to no effect slots. This looks even better! Could add amplitube in front to use a stomp from that sim etc.. sounds like a dream from being able to save presets with all sorts of 3rd party devices.

I use cantabile for performing and having all this in one plug would be great. If no expanded testing will a trial be available?

We are really getting close to release, so I am afraid we won't expand the testers list at this point. But you should not have to wait for a long time to get your hands on it! :wink:

Here is sneak preview of Axiom in action to help you wait until it's available :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F0011fLmNzM

Return to “Blue Cat Audio”