Tone Mapping

Official support for: bluecataudio.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hello

I can't say thank you enough for all of the new features being added to my beloved Patchworks, MB-7, Late Replies. There's no doubt the feature and the answer to this question are right in front of my aging eyes, however, where do I find Tone Mapping? I'm running the latest versions of each.

Many thanks!

Thanks! Tone Maps are available for the following built-in plug-ins:
- Modulation Effects: Chorus, Flanger, Phaser, Sweep Filter.
- Miaow Wah: maps for Wah models or full presets (including auto-wah parameters).
- EQ: morph between eq curves.
- Freq Shifter, Reverb and Waveshaper.

You can show the map for each plug-in by clicking on the following icon in its toolbar:

Hope this helps!

Eventually I do hope we can create ANY effect with the tone map function, was thinking of Gear like the Boss Slicer or An octave pedal .
Blue Cat Audio wrote: Mon Jan 20, 2020 7:25 pm Thanks! Tone Maps are available for the following built-in plug-ins:
- Modulation Effects: Chorus, Flanger, Phaser, Sweep Filter.
- Miaow Wah: maps for Wah models or full presets (including auto-wah parameters).
- EQ: morph between eq curves.
- Freq Shifter, Reverb and Waveshaper.

You can show the map for each plug-in by clicking on the following icon in its toolbar:

Hope this helps!

I don't know about Slicer, but you can definitely create octaver-like sounds (I guess you meant the classic distortion thing, right?). The built-in waveshaper does it too.

Return to “Blue Cat Audio”