Possible to make 64bit vst version of zynaddsubfx?

Official support for: zynaddsubfx.sourceforge.net
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I know this is an old forum but,
Is it possible or can someone help compile a 64bit version?
Ardour 64bit can't use the 32bit version.

I will kindly thank whoever did this.

I'm using windows.

I have checked and compiles just fine using these instructions: https://github.com/zynaddsubfx/zyn-fusi ... -375361287

Not sure if I can publish the release binaries.

Legally there's nothing stopping you from publishing the binaries you've built yourself since the source is available under GPL/MIT terms. For windows/OSX however I would encourage you to not distribute binaries with the fusion interface for the time being (on linux everything is already packaged in a few different zynaddsubfx-git packages, so that's already going on). I'm currently trying to use the funds generated from the Windows/OSX platforms to help improve the project as a whole. One example of this is some paid work which is being done on the user-manual. Free (i.e. $0) versions of the old interface are already available on both of those platforms.
One of the developers on the ZynAddSubFX open source synth
The author of the Zyn-Fusion UI for ZynAddSubFX

Understood :) I think compiling instructions link above is enough.

I'm sorry I must be very stupid, but the link you send me seems to compile .exe for zynfusion. whereas I want vst 64bit for zynaddsubfx without zynfusion or have I misunderstood you?

It compiles ZynAddSubFX.dll as well.

fundamental wrote:One example of this is some paid work which is being done on the user-manual.
Wow. This is great !

Cheers.

Return to “ZynAddSubFX”