SUBsynth crash, fltk theme change

Official support for: zynaddsubfx.sourceforge.net
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi there, I want to report a SUBsynth bug where if you turn all harmonic sliders to 0 while playing it crashes with the following message:

terminate called after throwing an instance of 'std::bad_alloc'
what(): std::bad_alloc
Aborted

I'm using the latest 3.0.3 build. Happens with both gui's

Also, is there a way to use the latest version with the old lightgray interface with the candy buttons, and not the green ones? I like the dark one too but it would be neat to have options. Do I just find and replace those images and that's it?

Thank you. :D

I guess there's going to be a new patch release this weekend. I traced the bug to the realtime allocator and it is now fixed.
Also, is there a way to use the latest version with the old lightgray interface with the candy buttons, and not the green ones? I like the dark one too but it would be neat to have options. Do I just find and replace those images and that's it?
Which widget and which GUI?
Right now there's the fltk GUI (oldest/light version), the ntk version of the fltk GUI (less old/dark version, and the mruby-zest version of the GUI (newest/zyn-fusion). If you're trying to change one of a few widgets in the ntk GUI then there are pixmaps which you can alter. Otherwise everything is drawn within the code (i.e. lines/curves/polygon fills).
One of the developers on the ZynAddSubFX open source synth
The author of the Zyn-Fusion UI for ZynAddSubFX

Thanks for clarifying. I was reffering to the original knobs with black arrows for the fltk version.
I made a change to the ntk tooltip text to be white (and readable), I'll see later how to commit.

I just added this to TipWin.cpp after the includes:

#ifdef NTK_GUI
Fl_Color Fl_Tooltip::textcolor_ = FL_WHITE;
#endif

But it doesn't seem to affect the plugin versions.

Return to “ZynAddSubFX”