Unsupported Plugins that work on Receptor!

Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

mwarts wrote:Hi I successfully installed
Tone2 Warmverb and Gladiator.
No Issues so far.
Linplug Octopus is also Installed but I had to put in some Registry KEys Manually.

Sonic Charge Synplant works great on Receptor. You just have to put in your SN info after instigating it on the mixer page.

Tim

Forgive me if any of this info is available , but after reading Pages 1-12 I want to scrape out my eyes with a banana jack !
I'm looking to find out about these plugins (so I can buy a Muse Box!)

Gforce : Oddity , impOScar , Minimonsta , MTron
Korg : MS20 , Polysix , Mono/Poly , MDE-X ,Wavestation , M1
Waldorf : Attack , D-pole , PPG

And if I'm understanding right It's windows versions . So I'm a Mac user How do I install plugins ?
Also Muse only accepts Pace usb keys ... is there any plans to support Steinberg Keys/E-Licenser ?

tconrardy wrote:Sonic Charge Synplant works great on Receptor. You just have to put in your SN info after instigating it on the mixer page.

Tim
Tim, I laughed for abut an hour when I saw how you substituted "instigating" for "instantiating". :hihi:

Oh my God! I just clicked on something by accident on this page that took me to Camel Audio's website... when I saw that Tim died on February 28, 2009! I never realized this before. I am so sorry for losing him to this world. God bless Tim Conrady. You can check out CA's homage to Tim at http://www.camelaudio.com/news.php?nID=133

Tim was really a great person and he will be missed on this forum. :(

DDMF IIEq Pro works on Receptor 2 (great easy to use Channel Eq for 15$)

Could someone test SpectrumWorx 2.0 on Receptor? Very interested to see the result. Thanks... :tu:

loungedumore wrote:Forgive me if any of this info is available , but after reading Pages 1-12 I want to scrape out my eyes with a banana jack !
I'm looking to find out about these plugins (so I can buy a Muse Box!)

Gforce : Oddity , impOScar , Minimonsta , MTron
Korg : MS20 , Polysix , Mono/Poly , MDE-X ,Wavestation , M1
Waldorf : Attack , D-pole , PPG

And if I'm understanding right It's windows versions . So I'm a Mac user How do I install plugins ?
Also Muse only accepts Pace usb keys ... is there any plans to support Steinberg Keys/E-Licenser ?
Seems like the Gforce plugs are supported, but I'm also curious about Korg & Waldorf support i.e. future support for the Steinberg eLicencer?

Hi, I know this is a stab in the dark, but I don't suppose anyone has tried Imperfect Samples Fazioli? It runs on Kontakt 4 apparently

Glitch (Illformed) works perfectly with Receptor 1.
http://www.kvraudio.com/get/1904.html

Best,
Janusz

Psychic Modulation Cubix & Wavtransit works on my Receptor Pro with 1.7 OS.
http://www.kvraudio.com/get/2984.html
http://www.kvraudio.com/get/2985.html

Best,
Janusz

Was hoping someone would know this -
I was wondering if anyone has been able to get the Arturia plugins to work on Receptor 1?
The Moog V and MS 80 are my two favorite Synth plugins.
The other ones are by a company called Memorymoon - they also have a version of the Yamaha CS 80 that sounds really nice and it only cost $40.
TIA,
Tim

tim miskimon wrote:Was hoping someone would know this -
I was wondering if anyone has been able to get the Arturia plugins to work on Receptor 1?
The Moog V and MS 80 are my two favorite Synth plugins.
Unfortunately, Arturia use Synchrosoft dongle protection, but Receptor doesn't support it. However, earlier versions of Arturia VSTIs didn't use Synchrosoft dongle.

Janusz

Recently I tested following demo versions of Sugar Bytes products: and all works on my Receptor Pro (1.7 OS). For full functionality (preset paths) you need edit appropriated registry keys on Receptor.

Janusz

iamthetrees666 wrote:Hi, I know this is a stab in the dark, but I don't suppose anyone has tried Imperfect Samples Fazioli? It runs on Kontakt 4 apparently
I just bought the pro version, and got it working on my Receptor through Imperfect Samples ISP VST. No luck yet playing with the in depth features, but I just started trying, so hopefully there will be success up ahead on that front. (I know this post is a year old, but I couldn't find this info anywhere on-line, so I figured I would post an answer for people like me who may google this)

cullam wrote:
iamthetrees666 wrote:Hi, I know this is a stab in the dark, but I don't suppose anyone has tried Imperfect Samples Fazioli? It runs on Kontakt 4 apparently
I just bought the pro version, and got it working on my Receptor through Imperfect Samples ISP VST. No luck yet playing with the in depth features, but I just started trying, so hopefully there will be success up ahead on that front. (I know this post is a year old, but I couldn't find this info anywhere on-line, so I figured I would post an answer for people like me who may google this)
Thanks for the reply! Weird that this is the first time I checked back since I asked the question and randomly stumbled on your answer, I was actually looking for good reverbs on this topic

Return to “Muse Research and Development”