Selling TWO Receptors...

Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

hey all. :)

I'm selling my two receptors. Can anybody help me figure out what a fair price to sell them for is? I've seen some on ebay and reverb.com and they've all sold at various prices. I'm not trying to profit off of them but at the same time i'd like to not freely give them away either. I haven't been in these fourms in quite some time and I figured some of you might have some good input. :)

About the beasts: both rev c system 1.7.20080616

The green one works excellent. :lol:

The blue one just started having some power issues. The unit will turn on and works great..BUT sometimes I can't get it to power on and sometimes it takes 5 or 10 min. I think i've narrowed it down to the internal power supply. I've replaced the power cable and I don't think it's the "on" button. I'm not sure what is going on... Has anyone experienced this? :scared:

They both have NI Komplete 5 installed and I was thinking of bundling them both in as a packaged since one of them is having a power issue. I'd basically give the blue one away to whoever purchased the green one. I also have a brand new hard drive with NI komplete installed that has never been used. Thanks!

-k

Well, my T3io went for $2600 in 2014 with the integrated Presonus interface, a case and an upgrade to 256 SSD (I also have the TB HDD). It's running on a 3.6 4-core and 8GB ram. What yours have going for them is the Komplete installed. Even though it's a dated version, there's a lot of great sounds on there. No need to transfer license or anything because NI doesn't support offline registration. For Receptor, what you have is what you get. A fair warning to the buyer to never update anything will keep the machine running (sans a power supply or the like). Keep your K5 license and you can always update for half the cost on another computer.
Fish Out Of Water
Entune Productions

Thanks @fishoow :)

Return to “Muse Research and Development”