New Platform for Omnisphere 2

RELATED
PRODUCTS

Does anyone have the the omnisphere-1_5_5-1.mrpk file please? I've been using Omnipshere 1.5.5 on my receptor pro for about 7 years now with no major issues. But this week the patch library was suddenly not recognized. I need to reinstall it but i had no idea that plugorama was no longer available. If you also have trillian mrpk to have as a backup i would really appreciate it. I have years of work that i cannot access on Omnipshere . Please and thank you

Trust me when I say, "You don't want to run Omni II on your Receptor." It is buggy and runs very very very slow ... at least on my ProMax it does. As a result: in my case, I find it unusable. It is a shame because the audio fidelity of a Muse Receptor ProMax was really high quality.

If you really have to have, you can call Kevin Bryson and retain him as a consultant and he will labor through the excruciating pain of installing it. Be advised: since Omni II has gone through many versions since I installed it on mine, it may or may not work on your Receptor.

... but, If you really have to it, an option would be - buy my Receptor ProMax. I have three of them in my studio :)

Return to “Muse Research and Development”