USB instruments/controllers that don't need specific drivers

RELATED
PRODUCTS

Fishoow wrote:
bjbaylon wrote:Currently I am using an M-Audio Oxigen 61 version 3 on my Receptor 2+ on system 2. At the same time I can use a Behringer 49 notes controller. I first boot with only the Oxigen conected and after plug the Behrnger. Same results with an Akai LPD8 and the Oxigen. I am about to try the 3 at the same time.
How'd it work?
It worked fine with the 3 controllers using the previuos booting sequence. Currently I am using this setup live with the oxigen on channel 1, the Behringer (UMX-490) on channel 2 and the Akai LPD8 on channel 10.

Nektar Impact LX88 works great with my VIP out on the box.

Arturia Beatstep Pro works on my Rev. C with no problems.

Awesome partythug. I was just about to try (again) to load in Analog Lab2. My miniLab works plenty fine but it would be great to get that whole V suite running.
Fish Out Of Water
Entune Productions

Just picked up an Arturia “Analog Experience (the) Laboratory”.
Aside from having a ridiculously long name I’ve found it to be perfect for Receptor. The current Arturia controller software does not really support it but the entire thing is programmable from its LED. You can back the settings up to HD and, I believe load them back in. I’ll try to remember to update this soon for verification.
The current controllers probably work very well but, because most if not all Receptors don’t send MIDI you cannot use them with the newish NKS MIDI so a portion of their functionality goes away. I was able to pick this guy up for the price of a new MiniLab- which I don’t recommend transporting anywhere due to flimsy knobs. “The Laboratory” is a metal frame with 49 full size keys, however they’re not weighted.
Fish Out Of Water
Entune Productions

Return to “Muse Research and Development”