TC_M42_Ambient Sound set now available

RELATED
PRODUCTS

ugo wrote:
tconrardy wrote: :lol: You might be right..but thats sorta like our "advertising blurb" so I had to call myself something
i figured that was the case but it was kind of funny. :hihi:
...and I think Prince is STILL making music !!
damn right he is! :) his last cd was awesome. 8)

btw, how much of the collection is multisampled?
just curious.

-ugo

well...all of it is multisampled..no one shots here..at least 4 to 7 samples per soundfont.I did all the editing and recording myself. Was a lot of work, with also 128 presets to boot! So thats why I am charging 27.00...I think it's worth that much at least!

Hello Tim,

Ordered!
Original Site: http://www.thetheoryofone.com

New site: Image

Congratulations for this new release Tim!

kinkajou wrote:sorry, but why i have to pay 23 EUR instead of 22 ??? :cry:
well...looked up the rate and its this:

27 American Dollar(s) = 22.1349 Euro(s)

from here:

http://www.gocurrency.com/outlook-eur-usd.htm

so my guess is that Shareit rounded it off.

Tim

Tim, these are great! Well worth the effort on your part, and more than worth the small sum to purchase.

David

www.davidlinn.com

damn tim, these are excellent! :o
all your hard work really shows and you did a fantastic job.

everything loaded up fine too. no problems on the installation. :)

-ugo

Thanks David and Ugo for the nice comments! Hope to hear 'em in a tune soon!

any other comments?

Any chance of the M42 or M51 coming to Mac 'puters ?
There is geometry in the humming of the strings, there is music in the spacing of the spheres. Pythagoras

geoffrey wrote:Any chance of the M42 or M51 coming to Mac 'puters ?

...not unless Synth Edit goes to Mac..sorry!! BUT..you never know!! ( I like to keep a positive attitude)

EDIT: an alternitive is to get Muse Research's Receptor to run along side your Mac..Receptor accepts PC DLL's and M42 works great on it!

ugo wrote: i've gotta say though...it is a little bit funny to see you referring to yourself in your own post in the 3rd person as the "noted sound designer Tim Conrardy."
Maybe Tim was using the royal 'we'. As Queen Victoria used to say: "We are not amused!"

Hmm...the royalty of sound designers Duke Tim of Antares? Or was that Minas Tirith?
:D

Improv wrote:
ugo wrote: i've gotta say though...it is a little bit funny to see you referring to yourself in your own post in the 3rd person as the "noted sound designer Tim Conrardy."
Maybe Tim was using the royal 'we'. As Queen Victoria used to say: "We are not amused!"

Hmm...the royalty of sound designers Duke Tim of Antares? Or was that Minas Tirith?

how did you know I just finished Dune and started FOTR?
Must be the *muse* as Mr Moog would say. :lol: :lol:

tconrardy wrote:
Improv wrote:

how did you know I just finished Dune and started FOTR?
Must be the *muse* as Mr Moog would say. :lol: :lol:
Could well be! :hihi: :lol:

Better late than never, I finally tried this new set. I first loaded the sf2 in Vsampler 3 and then in the M42. Everything sounds great, the sf2 and the presets.

Well done Tim!
Last edited by zvon on Tue Nov 29, 2005 8:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

zvon wrote:Better late than never, I finally this new set. I first loaded the sf2 in Vsampler 3 and then in the M42. Everything sounds great, the sf2 and the presets.

Well done Tim!
woah...sorry I missed your post for so long!! Glad you like this soundset. Also glad to hear it loads into Vsampler ok, although I am sure you have to tweak it to make it sound good. Never heard of Vsampler..have to check it out.

HI

I finally got around to buying the ambient expansion to one of my favorite synths!

I am a bit confused about loading it - do I go to the 'system' button, press the dinky green button and then load the SF file or do I open FXB from the XT 'File' menu?

Flipper.

Return to “AlgoMusic”