TC_M42_Ambient Sound set now available

RELATED
PRODUCTS

TC_M42_Ambient

Soundset for AlgoMusic's M42 Nebula VSTi

A bank of 20 SoundFonts created specifically for the M42 Nebula by noted sound designer Tim Conrardy.

New atmospheres and layered pads as well as analog sounds and sampled acoustic instruments add a unique blend to this new sound set.Explore new ambient textures and atmospheres that only the M42 Nebula can create.

Comes with a full bank of 128 professionally designed presets made specifically for this sound set.

However the SF2 can also be used with any of the presets that come with the M42.

This soundset can also be loaded into other applications that use the SF2 standard for SoundFonts.

MP3 demo: Uses only this sound set.

http://www.algomusic.nl/mp3/Nebula%20Star%20Birth.mp3

Sounds page at AlgoMusic:

http://www.algomusic.nl/sounds.html

Buy:

http://www.algomusic.nl/shop.html

ONLINE PRICE: $27.00/ €22.00

wow, the demo sounds beautiful tim! :shock:
are these multisamples?

i've gotta say though...it is a little bit funny to see you referring to yourself in your own post in the 3rd person as the "noted sound designer Tim Conrardy." its got kind of a "the artist formerly known as prince" vibe to it. :hihi: :)

-ugo

:lol:
My Youtube Channel - Wires Dream Disasters :: My Band - Tacoma Narrows Bridge Disaster
Product owner working for inMusic Brands - posting here in a personal capacity, but I will assist with any BFD related questions - hit me up!

ugo wrote:wow, the demo sounds beautiful tim! :shock:
are these multisamples?

i've gotta say though...it is a little bit funny to see you referring to yourself in your own post in the 3rd person as the "noted sound designer Tim Conrardy." its got kind of a "the artist formerly known as prince" vibe to it. :hihi: :)

-ugo
:lol: You might be right..but thats sorta like our "advertising blurb" so I had to call myself something...and I think Prince is STILL making music !!

Bought it!

(But got an error on the link provided by ShareIt)

Earth to TC, Earth to TC ...

same linkerror here!!

Me too. I'm sure the link will be fixed soon. Thanks, Tim.

David

www.davidlinn.com

sorry, but why i have to pay 23 EUR instead of 22 ??? :cry:

Remove that additional "www" in the link will do...

:D

KLG wrote:Remove that additional "www" in the link will do...
Thanks, KLG- it's working now.

David

www.davidlinn.com

davidlinn wrote:Me too. I'm sure the link will be fixed soon. Thanks, Tim.

David

www.davidlinn.com
yes..sorry about that. Link is fixed now and I sent the correct ones to the new purchasers...sorry for that!! Bound to be bugs at times.

RE: 23 Euro instead of 22: It may be becuase Shareit is converting the 27.00 USD correctly and my own calculations were off. I will look into this..but maybe 23Ero for 27.00 USD is correct.

Let me know what you guys think of this sound set, and if the presets work for you. I did have it beta tested, and he said the presets loaded fine with the installation instructions, but would like confirmations on this if possible.

Sounds so god :love:
JSL

algomusic.nl appears to be down entirely. Anyone else not able to get there?

xRAVENx wrote:algomusic.nl appears to be down entirely. Anyone else not able to get there?

just tried it..seems to be working fine....so TRY AGAIN :-)

tconrardy wrote: :lol: You might be right..but thats sorta like our "advertising blurb" so I had to call myself something
i figured that was the case but it was kind of funny. :hihi:
...and I think Prince is STILL making music !!
damn right he is! :) his last cd was awesome. 8)

btw, how much of the collection is multisampled?
just curious.

-ugo

Return to “AlgoMusic”