RELATED
PRODUCTS

That's a real shame about the earlier presets not working in 1.1
I love the ToTC bank.

Ah well, can't have everything.
Looking forward to trying 1.1 today.
The Circular Ruins/Lammergeyer/Nunc Stans
www.dataobscura.com

I know what you are saying about the old vs new preset banks. But think....now Tim and UGO and all the other talented people will now have v1.1 to mix in their palette and whip out new more fantabulouser banks and presets and sounds and AND OHHHHHH it's going to be SOOOoooo nice!

AND Don't forget M51 is just around the corner..errr wait in Space there are no corners....

Curt

(IndiQa)

Thank you, TC. And condolences on the passing of your mother-in-law (Mom). She sounded like a wonderful person.

www.davidlinn.com

davidlinn wrote:Thank you, TC. And condolences on the passing of your mother-in-law (Mom). She sounded like a wonderful person.

www.davidlinn.com
hey..I am glad you actually read that. :D Yeah...we miss her now espeacially on the holidays, but she left a legancy in AlgoMusic ( she got to name it)

so..what do you guys think of the new site design?
My brother ( who is a proffessional web designer http://www.rabbitrundesign.com ...and no..not connected to wusik :-))actually had given us some suggs on how to make it better and the DR did the actual work. Its more tight, the pics look good..(check out the freeware page now) and its better organized.

TC

APK77 wrote:That's a real shame about the earlier presets not working in 1.1
I love the ToTC bank.

Ah well, can't have everything.
Looking forward to trying 1.1 today.
yeah..we were discouraged we could not use the extra 128 preset bank and all the others..but its an SE thing and may get fixed some day. Bit for now..we decided to give new VST ID's so you can still use the old version and the new.

If you are new to M42..DOWNLOAD BOTH VERSIONS, as theres different presets for each.( why not??)

TC

Thanks for the great update, Tim & The Doc!

tconrardy wrote:
davidlinn wrote:Thank you, TC. And condolences on the passing of your mother-in-law (Mom). She sounded like a wonderful person.

www.davidlinn.com
hey..I am glad you actually read that. :D Yeah...we miss her now espeacially on the holidays, but she left a legancy in AlgoMusic ( she got to name it)

so..what do you guys think of the new site design? TC
The new site looks great! Very nicely done. I'm also eagerly looking forward the new creations coming on line from Algomusic. Tick tick tick...

www.davidlinn.com

davidlinn wrote:
tconrardy wrote:

www.davidlinn.com

so..what do you guys think of the new site design? TC
The new site looks great! Very nicely done. I'm also eagerly looking forward the new creations coming on line from Algomusic. Tick tick tick...

www.davidlinn.com

Thanks David
BTW: had a look at your web site and your works..very nice!! They could be on CD covers..I bet vurt would like'em! Some very spaceouos emotional scenes.I like the small works page. Excellent!

TC

teehee,been enjoying opening all manner of soundfonts in it :-o 8)

some nice sounds in the presets too.need more time tho,longer days!!!

tconrardy wrote:I bet vurt would like'em! Some very spaceouos emotional scenes.I like the small works page. Excellent!

TC

you know me so well :-o 8)

indeed david many nice pieces there 8)

Been trying out v1.1

A few observations:

- some very nice presets using the new mods.
- good to be able to select waveforms directly.
- and I guess its good that the whole thing is a bit smaller.

the negative

- I prefer the look of v1.0, especially the more grey, slightly darker, background. Version 1.1 is going too pink (& turquoise), and hard to read for my liking. Side by side v1.0 wins.
- I also much prefer the look of the old warp xy. The new lacks character, and the turquise doesn't help. I don't think it looks more "pro".
- and I actually found the button that switches through the waveforms very handy sometimes, especially for some cool live flipping through. So why no have both !

Still a cool piece of gear though 8)
The Circular Ruins/Lammergeyer/Nunc Stans
www.dataobscura.com

tconrardy wrote:Thanks David
BTW: had a look at your web site and your works..very nice!! They could be on CD covers..I bet vurt would like'em! Some very spaceouos emotional scenes.I like the small works page. Excellent!
Thank you for taking the time to look at my work, TC and Vurt. I appreciate it. Some day I'll try to get my music up on the site as well (featuring the wonders of instruments like M42, of course).

www.davidlinn.com

PS- very nice demos you've put up on Algomusic, TC, as well as on your Atari site. Very intriguing stuff.

Now for a question that the rest of you probably know the answer to... do we owners of the original M42 wait for an email with password and download info? I can't remember how I authenticated the original M42.

www.davidlinn.com

davidlinn wrote:Now for a question that the rest of you probably know the answer to... do we owners of the original M42 wait for an email with password and download info? I can't remember how I authenticated the original M42.

www.davidlinn.com
you should have received an e-mail , w/ a link ...

if you haven't , contact tim ...

normal wrote:
davidlinn wrote:Now for a question that the rest of you probably know the answer to... do we owners of the original M42 wait for an email with password and download info? I can't remember how I authenticated the original M42.

www.davidlinn.com
you should have received an e-mail , w/ a link ...

if you haven't , contact tim ...
I PMed him. Thanks

TC

Return to “AlgoMusic”