M42 ver 2 suggs

RELATED
PRODUCTS

kevvvvv wrote:How's about dotted rhythms for lfos and delays?

How's about more pulsar algorithm options?
Avail next update...

DrA

It would be nice if you could import WAV files as the second oscillator as well as soundfonts.

Graphical multipoint envelopes :ud:(Dreamer! Well can you put your hands in your head, oh no!) :hyper:

And a bit larger buttons, no? Just a bit?
Eventually something intelligent will appear written here. Watch this space.

I don't know if this is possible, but could you group all the Pads, Leads, etc. together like Ultra Analog does... They have an integrated browser and locate function for easy navigation and organization of presets? Here is a link to UltraAnalog...

http://www.applied-acoustics.com/ultraanalog.htm#1

You'll notice a browser tree structure on the left of th synth window.

Or... at least put all Pads, Leads, etc in order rather than placed in different areas in the preset list.

Thanks,
DennisT
Coronal Winds Radio - Tune In!
Remember, what you believe doesn't rewrite reality.

Any news on the update
Simple and repetive are my middle names

I use the astounding M42 with FL Studio and generally love it. When I try to assign a parameter control to a MIDI controller, however, using FL Studio's "last parameter tweaked" I only get the LED parameter. I guess that's 'cause the LEDs are always flashing, even when nothing is playing. Unless I'm missing something, I'd suggest dumping the LEDs or providing a control to turn them off for version 2. I don't have this problem with any other synth in FL Studio.

melancholy man wrote:I use the astounding M42 with FL Studio and generally love it. When I try to assign a parameter control to a MIDI controller, however, using FL Studio's "last parameter tweaked" I only get the LED parameter. I guess that's 'cause the LEDs are always flashing, even when nothing is playing. Unless I'm missing something, I'd suggest dumping the LEDs or providing a control to turn them off for version 2. I don't have this problem with any other synth in FL Studio.

the new version will address the FL studio automation issues..so getting there!!

Tim

Using the Warp(s) for Vector synthesis (fading between oscs).

Given my own difficulties with the M42 I would suggest a load bank button right on the GUI. Not dependant on another programs wrapper :)

I noticed in the demo that one of the controls in the M42 is mapped to MIDI CC #64 You may want to remap that as CC #64 is the sustain pedal.

Just a thought

Michaela Joy wrote:I noticed in the demo that one of the controls in the M42 is mapped to MIDI CC #64 You may want to remap that as CC #64 is the sustain pedal.

Just a thought
sadly all development on the softwares at algo has stopped a few years ago. these great and unique VSTi's are just frozen so feature requests or bug fixes are not going to happen therefore is not much point in asking.... :wink:
"..What is simple, is simply seen.."

@nexussynth: Thank you for letting me know. :)

I purchased the M42 two days ago, and I think it's a fine synthesizer.
I did figure out how to remap the sustain pedal, which makes it useable for me.

I wish the folks at algomusic well.

Best,
:Miki.

Return to “AlgoMusic”