Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I have just bought U-he MFM2 from V0RT3X. He is a really helpful and reliable seller ... This and the u-he uhbik I bought from him last week were the most smooth license transfers I have ever done ...

freimann wrote: Mon Jan 27, 2020 10:03 am I have just bought U-he MFM2 from V0RT3X. He is a really helpful and reliable seller ... This and the u-he uhbik I bought from him last week were the most smooth license transfers I have ever done ...
:tu: Easy going licence transfers are what I like!

Thanks for the feedback!

For those who are interested in doing business with Peter, feel confident in working with him. His payment is quick and he is polite.
:borg:

Had a great start into the new week because taconium messaged me
regarding my search of a Fabfilter Pro-L2 UPGRADE.
The search is over now because of a very fair price,
a nice and kind conversation and an ultra fast license transfer. :party:
Much appreciated and highly recommended! :tu:
Thanks again!! :clap: :phones:

Sold plugins to classicalaudionewbie, Ckyremx, simonsimonsimon12345, testman3thousand and stearine. Everything went smooth and quick, highly recommend all of these guys :tu:

Thanks ktrout69 for Korg Gadget 2 plugins . Good seller in this forum. I recommend !

Bought MDrummer from UnbalancedBeats. Very friendly seller, great communication. It all took about 10 minutes until I had it. Lightning fast.

Highly recommended.

ralfrobert wrote: Mon Jan 27, 2020 1:49 pm Bought MDrummer from UnbalancedBeats. Very friendly seller, great communication. It all took about 10 minutes until I had it. Lightning fast.

Highly recommended.
Thanks for your kind words! Higly recommended buyer :tu:

Purchased bx_console Focusrite from @Coda73 (viewtopic.php?f=43&t=538707) - all went super smooth & fast. I totally recommend this seller! Thanks :)
Music tech enthusiast
DAW, VST & hardware hoarder
My "music": https://soundcloud.com/antic604

I also purchased bx_console Focusrite from @Coda73!
Smooth as silk...

Thanx Coda73!
"Not only do we make the music...the music makes us"

Thank you guys, and in my studio there are now four Focusrite amplifiers for microphones!)))

Good communication and fast transfer!

Recommendation for BennyG :tu:

Vladislav Derbenev wrote: Mon Jan 27, 2020 12:12 pm Thanks ktrout69 for Korg Gadget 2 plugins . Good seller in this forum. I recommend !
Perfect transaction and pleasant to deal with Vladislav Derbenev. Recommended! Thanks!

ttb wrote: Mon Jan 27, 2020 3:38 pm Good communication and fast transfer!

Recommendation for BennyG :tu:
And an absolute pleasure doing business with ttb. Quick responses to messages and instant payment. A seamless transaction :D

just bought KH Reverser from seller Ralfrobert. Awesome seller. great price and fast and smooth transaction. 5 stars!

StompIt wrote: Sat Jan 25, 2020 8:04 pm Sold UVI - World Suite (to agharta). Smooth transaction!! Great buyer !!
Very happy with StompIt, recommended seller. :tu:

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”