Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I bought Shadow Hills Mastering Compressor from Zaphon. Smooth, easy license transfer. Great seller. :tu:

Horizon7777 scammed others and myself. This is the persons PayPal information in case they ever create a new account to further scam:

Martin Riedel
martinriedel666@icloud.com

Many thanks to craigmichealj for buying NI Damage, great buyer and hope to deal with you again, cheers!

Just bought NI Replika XT from V0RT3X. It was quick and easy transaction. Thank you, V0RT3X :)

Bought Metric AB from poshook

Excellent quick friendly transaction. Many Thanks

halcyon219 wrote: Sat Jan 18, 2020 7:40 pm Bought Metric AB from poshook

Excellent quick friendly transaction. Many Thanks
Sold Metric AB to halcyon219. Excellent buyer, lighting fast payment, nice communication.

Bought SB Aparillo from KodeLyoko, very kind person, fast license transfer. Thank you! :tu:

Bought OST Core Bass from TigerTheFrog; everything went fast and smooth. The seller is a pleasure to deal with ... 5/5 :tu:

Sold Vintage Vault 1 to collel11. Great buyer, quick payment, smooth transaction. Thanks!

Bought Valhalla Room from musicman6535, very quick and easy purchase, nice contact :ud: Can recommend!

Sold Valhalla Room to flechtwerk. Quick and smooth transaction. Enjoy!

Had a great Sunday Deal with talboot who sold me XLN Audio - RC-20 Retro Color. :)
Kind conversation and a super smooth transaction with a very fast license transfer. :tu:
Professional and flawless, highly recommended! :tu:
Thanks again! :phones:

Bought Vintage Vault from musicman6535, easy and good deal.

Bought Reaper from andony, everything went quick & perfectly :) Definitely a recommendation!

Sold REAPER 6 license to flechtwerk. Fast payement and a good buyer. :tu:

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”