Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I sold a bundle of PA plugins to the gentleman pustiachok. The transaction was super smooth and the communication was clear and effective. I highly recommend doing business with pustiachok as he showed to be a solid KvR community member. Thanks! :tu:
“In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded.”

bought Meldaproduction Mcharacter from UnbalancedBeats. as ever, great communication, fast, nice price. highly recommended!

Bought all the D16 fx plugins from hivkorn. Awesome deal, excellent communication, super fast replies too. Flawless :D
Thanks a lot! :party:

Sold Fabfilter Essential Bundle to veranad!
Very pleasant transaction! Great Buyer!

Thanx again veranad!!!
"Not only do we make the music...the music makes us"

Bought D16 Tekturon from r1_000, smooth transaction, good seller :)

WasteLand wrote: Wed Dec 18, 2019 8:01 am bought Meldaproduction Mcharacter from UnbalancedBeats. as ever, great communication, fast, nice price. highly recommended!
Thanks!
Same here great buyer, reliable.

Bought Boz Clipper from halleric87.

Excellent communication and pleasant to deal with.

Would recommend as a trusted seller.

Bought P&M VIP Bundle from 4tune. Great deal, smooth transaction and nice assist from P&M.
I miss MindPrint. My TRIO needs a big brother.

Sold Little Clipper to codec_spurt. Understanding and communicative. Pleasure doing business.

Purchased Sonarworks Reference 4 Studio w/ mic from dkingkong. Highly recommended.
Joshua Bates / Bloodroot
https://www.facebook.com/djbloodroot/

Bought Softubes valley people dyna-mite from DFoisie. Great seller. Highly recommended. / Jonas

Bought Replica XT from Dillinger

Lightening fast and super chill

dyte wrote: Wed Dec 18, 2019 9:51 am Bought D16 Tekturon from r1_000, smooth transaction, good seller :)
Quick and easy transaction with dyte, highly recommended.

Bought VSM-3 from DB3, fast and smooth, highly recommended.

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”