Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Bought kilohearts transgate from srkrishnan, Fast and smooth transaction, top seller!

Bought beepstreet bundle from VirusTI82, took a while including they having to ping beepstreet on Facebook, very dedicated. Stayed in good communication throughout. Good seller, would definitely recommend, thanks!

Sold plugin to pinki, bought Aparillo from JJ_Jettflow and traded with LoveEnigma18. All guys are polite and pleasant to talk with. Highly recommend :tu:

Bought Patter from rsisti, GREAT guy!
Thank you mate :tu:

shredshred - be careful about doing business with him , he will give you the run around for a week agree to deal several times and have excuse after excuse and then try to talk you down several times after he already said you had a deal. still never paid me even though he was given paypal over a week ago now and said a deal

Bought Bitwig from Trancit, nice pal to chat and do business with. :tu:

Bought Softube Mutable Instruments Clouds from Haraldator, quick and nice transaction! Great Seller!

:tu:

Bought SSL G Channel (Waves) from Tomgu, awesome seller, what can I say, highly recommended.

sold oeksound soothe to safari70, smooth and quick. :)

Thanks worldfever for a super smooth transfer (Oeksound Soothe)...

Bought U-He Repro 1/5 from 4tune, quick and nice transaction! Great Seller!

:tu:

Sold Magix Acid Studio 10 and MP3 Deluxe to NTO!
Prompt payment and excellent buyer!!!

Thanx again NTO!!!
"Not only do we make the music...the music makes us"

I bought UVI Relayer from JoaquinAce: Great, friendly seller, smooth transaction: Two thumbs up! :tu: :tu:

Sold U-he Repro to Le Daniele

good communication, recommended buyer!

4tune

DimagiC wrote: Thu Dec 05, 2019 6:58 pm Sold plugin to pinki, bought Aparillo from JJ_Jettflow and traded with LoveEnigma18. All guys are polite and pleasant to talk with. Highly recommend :tu:
Traded with DimagiC. Smooth transaction with a kind and very communicative person. Will deal anytime with no hesitation. Highly recommend him! :tu:

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”