Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Sold Verbsuite Classics to andivax. Great buyer, fast payment, great communication! Thank you!

poshook wrote: Fri Nov 15, 2019 1:08 pm bought BX console Focusrite sc from the-rippa. excellent seller, perfect communication, great deal
Thanks poshook for the instant payment :tu: :tu: :tu:

Scarlettlol bought a little something from me and the transaction was great! Would do business with again A+

Plexxus is a great seller. Highly recommended AAAAA 😎.

Bought two products from 15cr34m . Very easy, fast and smooth transfer. Trusted seller!

purchased Izotope Music Production Suite from jsc. Fast communication, great price. Thank you!

Recently bought Ableton live 10 Suite from iamtheblackadder
Good communication, no shenanigans, everything went smoothly, he even gave me a generous price.

Had a very good experience for my 1st time buying from kvr thanks to him
I highly recommend iamtheblackadder !!

Bought from dez81. Nice and fast.

Just sold my Fabfilter Essentials Bundle to "Woldiam".

Instant Payment :tu: :tu: :tu:

Bought Fabfilter Essentials Bundle from the-rippa, fast transfer and easy to communicate with.

thomni wrote: Wed Nov 13, 2019 10:14 pm Sold Kaleidoscope to user: "Nspace"
Was a tricky process with 2CA's transfer policy, but we got it all figured out. :tu:
Yes, Great communication.
That said, if someone is interested, 2CAudio's support needed confirmation by the buyer of the specific item (this time a pack) that needed its license transferred, otherwise
extensions and presets might have been lost during their initial transference setup.

Since, thomni provided all required info and timely support, Andrew from 2Caudio managed to sort their side of things perfectly.
Now I'm the happy owner (for life :roll: :D) of these multiple de/tuneable resonators on moving space!!.
I'll be attentive why they named it Kaleidoscope... always wanted to exxxteennnd the boundaries of the visual device, lets see how it plays with Melda MB capacities, ooorr :clown: :party: :borg: :wheee: :harp: :phones:

Highly Recommended seller. Thank you again thomni
Nacho

sold Balinese Gamelan to the-rippa. Quick and painless transaction. Recommended!

Bought Darkglass Ultra from YourMasters, who was super fast and helpful with the replies! Sale was done quickly and I'm very happy! Highly recommended!

jethrobull sold me Sigmund from D16 group - he was a pleasure to deal with and D16 were great too, a very fast, easy transaction all around :phones:

mrcleats wrote: Sun Nov 17, 2019 1:35 pm jethrobull sold me Sigmund from D16 group - he was a pleasure to deal with and D16 were great too, a very fast, easy transaction all around :phones:
Yep mrcleats is an excellent buyer and D16 are awesome too.
A pleasure doing business :tu:
The inner workings of vurts mind are a force to be reckoned with.
music is a need in my life...yes I could survive without it but tbh I dont know how
myfeebleeffort
https://paulroach2.bandcamp.com/
https://hearthis.at/83hdtrvm/

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”