Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

sold a plugin to enCiphered, perfect, classy, fast trade.
Full reccomendations! :tu:

kintsugi wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 6:42 pm sold a plugin to enCiphered, perfect, classy, fast trade.
Full reccomendations! :tu:
Thank you very much kintsugi! I can only give back the great feedback. Fastest license transaction I have ever had. And very kind and communicative seller. 5 stars from me!

Bought an EZX from Arno2016, great seller. Highly recommended :D

My second purchase from YourMasters, and like the first, very easy and no worries. A charming fellow with excellent prices. Thanks YourMasters!
Tranzistow Tutorials: http://vze26m98.net/tranzistow/
Xenakis in America: http://oneblockavenue.net

Bought Eventide Blackhole from June61944: smooth transaction, trustworthy seller, highly recommended!

quietzone wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 1:29 pm Got SCAMMED by liar and thief losername whose details used on PayPal were 'Jay Zillaria' (cpv70115@eanok.com) and alias 'losername1'.

PayPal refunded me the full amount after investigating the case but let this be a friendly reminder to always check the feedback thread before paying and if someone has no feedback, ask for the goods to be sent to you before payment.

Hopefully this prevents someone else here falling into the trap of this individual.
Thank God I am not alone !! I've been scammed for 100$, be careful guys out there!

epiphaneia wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 6:14 pm I purchased BFD3 + expansions from Blaster: An excellent, friendly, helpful seller, highly recommended! :tu:
Thank you epiphaneia. I will also highly recommend you. Everything went smooth and fast.

Sold adaptiverb to newluc. Smooth transaction. Great buyer.

Bought Adaptiverb from dkingkong: perfect!

Dune rave I had a great transaction with him a great seller and would highly recommend him to everyone.

Sold NI Expansion Midnight Sunset to tq. Fast and smooth transaction. Very patient and understanding, as it took a while to get the transfer ID from NI. I highly recommend him! :tu:

Bought PA BX Digital V2+V3 from JurijPopotnig. Really great guy! Very friendly, communicative, reliable and he was very fast transferring the license to my Account. A pleasure to deal with and highly recommended! :tu:

As you can see above. I sold a Plugin Alliance license to YourMasters.
What he wrote about me is quite what I have experienced from dealing with him. Everything went well.

Sold NI Expansion Circuit Halo to jseelye02. Second transaction with him and it was fast and smooth as before. Thanks, and I very much recommend him! :tu:

Bought Alpha Comp from JPEN51023, all good thanks!

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”