Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Bought Cherry Audio Voltage Modular Nucleas from ralfrobert. Nice contact, fast transaction. Explicit recommendation! :tu:
Was Große tun, beschwatzen gern die Kleinen.

Sold VM Nucleus to sugo. Fast transaction, friendly buyer, highly recommended.

I sold Plugin Alliance Phil's Cascade to YourMasters. It was an excellent transaction. Thanks!

Bought Output Movement from 15cr34m. Great communication and all working. Many thanks.

I bought Brainworx SSL G from bysbox1. Super friendly and fast transaction. A+
Play it by ear

I purchased BFD3 + expansions from Blaster: An excellent, friendly, helpful seller, highly recommended! :tu:

I just bought Zynapiq 'Intensity' from dkingkong Cool guy, smooth transaction, no fuss, pleasure to deal with. I would recommend him as a seller 100% :clap:

^^ likewise just sold to Andrew John. Communication was easy and transaction seamless. Great buyer.

Bought Ultra Analog VA-2 from wltchris101
No problems whatsoever, quick and painless.
Would do business again. :party:

Bought Presonus Studio One Pro 4.5 with Melodyne Essentials from goldenlotus12. It was my first buying experience on this site and, despite some apprehension, everything went smooth and seller was a responsive communicator.

Purchased 2 Addictive Keys codes from 15cr34m: very fast, smooth, true to word, would buy from again - highly recommended!

Bought Revoice Pro 4 from user cclarry. I highly recommend him, very flexible and helpful seller!

Sold SoundRadix Drum Leveler to cturner. Really great guy! Very friendly, communicative and reliable. A pleasure to deal with and highly recommended! :tu:

Sold some plugins to: profaudio, halcyon219, TKane, StompIt, Diviark, markp, mtamayo, Sciurus, c1c2; traded with Poppamoet, and bought Melda plugin from UnbalancedBeats. As always - no problem with these guys. Everything was smooth and quick. Highly recommended :)

Sold Elysia Alpha comp to sinewavves. Fast transaction, very good to deal with, thank you

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”