Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

kvraudioinc (xerisonic) purchased Softube American Class A from aMake via this listing:

viewtopic.php?f=43&t=533168

Good transaction. Smooth and quick.
Last edited by xerisonic on Thu Sep 02, 2021 7:49 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Bought Valhalla Plate from Calenberger. Quick transaction, good communication A+

Bought Synthmaster 1 2 and UVI Synth Anthology 2 from Andress

Had a little trouble, but he was with me till everything was transferred and finalized ! Recommended

worldfever

Didn't get my intended purchase from him. Had it successfully disputed with PayPal and decided to buy it outright from the company.

I'm sure we could've settled it but the whole thing was getting drawn out too long.

this is not positive or negative feedback, but make of this post what you will.

imrae wrote: Wed Oct 16, 2019 7:19 pm Bought Valhalla Plate from Calenberger. Quick transaction, good communication A+
Thanks imrae!
Nice and fair guy, always again :tu:
Recommendation!

HcDoom wrote: Tue Oct 15, 2019 7:26 pm Sold Avenger + XP to Mangzy, fast payment, recommended buyer...would do business with him again!
Bought Avenger from HcDoom, fast communication and super fast at putting the transfer together. Excellent seller!

Just had a really nice transaction with good communication, selling to crimsonhawk47.

Bought 2 PA plugins from JurijPopotnig, very fast transfers and friendly guy, recommended.

Just bought Fabfilter essentials bundle from jst. Everything Wenz fine, super fast license transfer!

Sold Falcon plus expansions to holywilly; good buyer!

Bought a few PA plugins from colabean, really a super friendly guy and trustworthy, recommended! :tu:

Sold Ozone 8 Advanced to bigtoga. Fast and efficient transfer. Good communication throughout. Would recommend!

Bought several items from Selfik. Super fast transaction, nice guy, highly recommended.

Sold Clariphonic DSP mkii to remiblaze
Friendly. Fast payment. Thanks again!

Would recommend Faeriamusic. Reliable buyer!

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”