Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Just bought Amplitube Metal from cclarry. Nice easy transaction, good deal and license transfer arranged quickly. Thanks again :party:

Sold Mixed In Key Captain Plugins bundle to my friend satYatunes
Quick deal, and everything went great... Highly recommended buyer :tu:

satYatunes wrote: Mon Oct 07, 2019 1:43 pm Bought Captain Plugins from phreaque
Excellent seller. Fully recommended.

I sold Spire to Vortifex
Sweet and quick transaction, highly recommended.

I sold UVI Falcon and expansions to goldenlotus12. Thank you, great buyer, great communication, really nice and easy to deal with!

(+) Bought Sonic Charge Echobode from AdamWysokinski. Despite the extreme delay on SC's part, the rest of the transaction went well. Recommended seller!

I would like to recommend Calenberger! :) Nice, generous person.

Roman Wisniak wrote: Tue Oct 08, 2019 7:59 am I would like to recommend Calenberger! :) Nice, generous person.
Thanks Roman Wisniak!
A pleasure to communicate and deal with you :tu:

quietzone wrote: Mon Oct 07, 2019 1:36 pm Bought Supercharger GT from Satch1. Excellent seller, highly recommended :tu:

Thank you Satch1!
A pleasure dealing with you quietzone. I would happily do so again. Thanks very much! :tu:

I have no idea is this is a thing or maybe its been asked alot so if it has im sorry,but is there a way for people to post software they are looking for buy from someone on here?

Bought Falcon from arcy. Excellent seller, no issues at all. Thanks again!

Bought MicroTonic from AdamWysokinski. Smooth transaction and a pleasure to do business with. 😀

Perfect trade with prene with Seventh Heaven Pro going out and Relab coming in.

had a smooth & simple software license purchase with sundriver_pl

trustworthy seller, positive experience :)

Bought Exponential Audio R4 from axembler: Fast, efficient & easy transaction; immediate delivery; highest recommendation

Thanks all!

Thought I did this earlier...but can't find the post:

Bought Softube Tape from BrockHardcastle: Fast, easy & smooth transaction; quick transfer; highest recommendation

Thanks all!

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”