Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I purchased Bx_subsynth from wruuska. The transaction was very quick and smooth.

I would buy from wruuska again, in a heartbeat.

Thank you

15cr34m wrote: Wed Jul 24, 2019 11:16 am Wanted to buy Kirnu Cream from Blaster, but developer didn't answered on the transfer request after almost a week and Blaster made me refund. So, I can definitely recommend this guy (and can't recommend Kirnu support) :lol:
Thanks. I will happily sell anything to you again if the developers are cooperating :D

I can also recommend 15cr34m to buy from or sell to even if it didn't work out in this particular case due to the developer.

Hi All.

I purchased Toontrack ALT-Rock EZX from romank2. Fast and friendly. I highly recommend romank2. :tu:

Thanks!

BBC

Purchased Repro from shaboogen. Great communication and immediate transfer :tu:

I'd like to leave positive feedback for stearine . We had a good deal that involved and trade and money and all went well with all the transfers back and forth. thanks again!

Likewise for me, a positive experience trading with plexuss who provided friendly & direct communication. :-)

Sold Soundtoys Tremolator to LoveEnigma18 - quick payment and fast communication!

dangerdan92 wrote: Wed Jul 24, 2019 2:18 pm Sold Soundtoys Tremolator to LoveEnigma18 - quick payment and fast communication!
Thank you. Smooth and fast communication/transaction with dangerdan92. I recommend him! :tu:

Sold Roland System-1 plugout, Wusik Station V9 and Wusik X42 to sacer Super smooth and easy transaction, buyer recommended. Thank you!

Bought from ezrashanti. Very fast transaction, very easy transfer.

Purchased Brainworx BX_Console N from s28.

All good.

Thanks.

I sold Synapse Audio Dune 3 to paolostylo . Fast and easy transaction, and a super friendly guy! Highly recommended :)

Bought Komplete 11 Ultimate from Walablat, transaction went smooth and fast, thanks!

hellome006 wrote: Wed Jul 24, 2019 1:38 pm Purchased Repro from shaboogen. Great communication and immediate transfer :tu:
Sold Repro to hellome006. Excellent to deal with, zero problems, would be happy to do business with him again.

Bought SYNAPSE DUNE 3 yesterday from a very nice person:
A big "thank you" to OzoneJunkie who was very kind.
It was a smooth processing and I can highly recommend him. :tu: :tu: :tu:

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”