Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Bought Waves dbx160 from JoMas. Super smooth, prompt communication. Would buy again.

Sold UVI stuff to PrologueUser. Very fast transaction, good communication. Trustworthy buyer. Recommended.

Cheers to nj for the midi purchase, great buyer!

UnbalancedBeats wrote: Tue Jul 23, 2019 1:48 pm
BURN-ADDiCT wrote: Tue Jul 23, 2019 1:19 pm PM'd for bx townhouse
A pleasure doing business with you! Highly recommended buyer! :tu:
I just wanted to also recommend UnbalancedBeats as an awesome seller. Quick and transparent communication. Would definitely buy again.

Also recommending the new user 9ice9, who sold me Cubase 10 LE. Overall great experience with these guys

Sold NI Scarbee Jay Bass to skipdog. He was super quick and sent the money over via PayPal instantly. I had my license ready for him. Took us both 2 minutes to make the transaction successful! Will definitely buy or sell with him again in the future

yehboy1 wrote: Tue Jul 23, 2019 2:48 pm Sold PrimalTap to LoveEnigma18. Fast payment, great communication. Highly recommend.
Thanks a lot mate. Bought Soundtoys PrimalTap from yehboy1. Great price, prompt communication, fast license transfer and smooth transaction. I highly recommend him! :tu:

Just bought D16 Punchbox from OzoneJunkie. Great deal. Transfer went through in good time. Reccomended seller.

OzoneJunkie wrote: Tue Jul 23, 2019 1:11 pm Smooth and easy transaction, prompt payment, and friendly communication with cleverr1 (sold to him U-he Zebra 2). Highly recommended. Cheers!
Great comms. Smooth fast transaction. Highly recommended seller.

Thanks!!!

Sold IK Tape Echo to mikebenson!
Fast payment - Excellent Buyer!

Thanx again mikebenson!!!
"Not only do we make the music...the music makes us"

I sold D-16 Group Punchbox to thecontrolcentre . Nice, quick, smooth and easy transaction :)
Last edited by OzoneJunkie on Tue Jul 23, 2019 10:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Bought Lush-101 from user No Sonic Limits . Fast and friendly trading. I give him two thumbs up :)

Bought EZdrummer and Progressive EZX from dickiefunk.
Great seller; everything worked out nicely: great friendly communication and fast transaction, highly recommended!
Thank you! :tu:

sold bx console N to Arnd, smooth transaction!

Thank you to paveloso for an excellent transaction on MIDI paks forXLN Drums

Bought "bx_console N" from colabean, great seller, friendly communication, fast and smooth transaction. Highly recommended! Thanks!

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”