Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Bought Valhalla Vintage Verb from walablat. Fast and instant license transfer. Trusted! :clap:
...and the electron responded, "what wall?"

Smooth, save and inexpensive trade with wavemantra most recently.

Bought GRM Creative Bundle and Regroover Pro from Erwin78. Smooth transaction! Sell/Buy with confidence!

Bought U-He ACE from OzoneJunkie. Friendly communication and super fast transaction. Recommended. :tu:
I can't lie to you about your chances, but... you have my sympathies.

Bought U-He Hive2 license from hivkorn, everything went smooth and I am very satisfied with the transaction. Recommended seller.
Cubase 10 / VPS Avenger / Zebra2 / Hive2 / Line6 Helix
i7-4800MQ / 8gbRAM / Win10 x64 / Nvidia GeForce GTX 770M
http://www.facebook.com/punktronix

Sold few plugins to satchnut. Definitely can recommend this guy for deal with or just for chatting. :tu:
Very nice and friendly neighborhood IT guy (c) :lol:

Yes, sold ACE to Elevated_being

Friendly, fast payment, and patient as we waited for U-he to do the transfer. Also shout out to U-he software for a great and fair transfer policy, and a super friendly and helpful support team. Top notch software, top notch company. Cheers all around :clap:

Elevated_being wrote: Mon Jul 22, 2019 10:24 am Bought U-He ACE from OzoneJunkie. Friendly communication and super fast transaction. Recommended. :tu:
Last edited by OzoneJunkie on Tue Jul 23, 2019 10:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Bought u-he Bazille from OzoneJunkie. Very fast communication, made sure the process of transfer was clear. Thumbs up.

Just got MCabinet from UnbalancedBeats, very nice transition, good communication and good price, recommended. :hug:

15cr34m wrote: Mon Jul 22, 2019 11:10 am Very nice and friendly neighborhood IT guy (c) :lol:
That's right. :lol:

Bought a few things from 15cr34m. Very pleased with the transaction. 8) Hopefully I cross paths with him again as he is a super cool guy. :D

I sold U-He Bazille to KBSoundSmith

Smooth, easy transaction, friendly and patient while waiting for the transfer (which is fast anyway, hurray for U-he!). Highly recommended.
KBSoundSmith wrote: Mon Jul 22, 2019 2:55 pm Bought u-he Bazille from OzoneJunkie. Very fast communication, made sure the process of transfer was clear. Thumbs up.
Last edited by OzoneJunkie on Tue Jul 23, 2019 10:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Bought u-he Satin from db3. Thanks for a silky smooth transaction :tu:
Always Read the Manual!

Bought iZotope VocalSynth 2 from Tappistry, good seller!

Bought some Chromaphone banks from alvfaria. He was pleasant to deal with, very quick with the transfer request and responding to PM's and gave me a very generous price. All around a pleasant exchange.

Bought Izotope Music Production Suite from Osxilate. Trustworthy feller !

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”