Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Great transaction with cocoazenith. Very good to deal with. Recommended seller.

Just bought Waves Puig Child from Neutunn. Very fast transaction. Really cool guy to deal with. Even helped me with the installation process. Absolutely recommended!!!

Bought another RP plugin - Blue II from gueims. Good communication and irresistible deals. Recommended seller!

Sold Kuassa Efektor Distortion Bundle to hotmitts. Great guy! Very friendly, communicative and reliable. A pleasure to do business with and highly recommended! :tu:

Sold two plugins to diaseis, and one to V0rtex, all good!
Last edited by stearine on Sun Jul 21, 2019 4:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Bought Ableton 10 Suite from jimmydeer, great communication, smoothest transaction ever, recommended!

Bought PA Vertigo VSM-3 from wruuska

The license was in my PA account 1-2 minutes after payment. Very recommended seller.

Sold RP Blue II to goodbyesky.
Smooth transaction, again!!!
Thanks

carlosigls wrote: Sun Jul 21, 2019 9:55 am Bought Microtonic from fjolle excellent seller, great comunication. Thanks.
Thanks! Same to you, good buyer :)

Successful sell to gmidlive. Thanks!

Thumbs up to stearine for a super quick and easy transfer license for FabFilter. :wink:

Superb transaction of PA plugins with ericj23. Payment was quick, great communication and he was very patient as I was flying and couldn't transfer the plugins as fast as I would have liked. Great KVR community member and highly recommended! Thanks ericj23 for your business!
escalona
“In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded.”

Another no-frills sell to dangayle. Danke schön.

Excellent transaction with seller JJ_Jettflow. Great communication and a pleasure to deal with. Highly Recommended!

Bought Vertigo VSC-2 from RockIngenieur. Smooth as butter and instant transfer! Thanks!! Trusted!
...and the electron responded, "what wall?"

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”