Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

ascissors wrote: Fri Jun 21, 2019 10:53 am Sold Soniccouture's Box of Tricks to Deelanee and everything went smoothly as could be. Recommended!
Same here,
Thanks again!

Just bought Presonus Studio One 4 Pro from sQeetz.
Fast and great deal. Thanks! :tu:

Sold McDSP Classic Pack Native v6 to 0degree. I faced some trouble with the iLok transfer but he was very kind and patience regarding the transfer. Luckily iLok sold the issue pretty soon :)

mvd83 wrote: Sat Jun 22, 2019 10:57 am Sold McDSP Classic Pack Native v6 to 0degree. I faced some trouble with the iLok transfer but he was very kind and patience regarding the transfer. Luckily iLok sold the issue pretty soon :)
Very good transaction indeed. I also bought McDSP 6050 channel from mvd83 some time ago and the transaction was also smooth and easy. Seller definitelly recommended, thank you! :tu:

Bought FM8 from [nx], quick and easy transaction, recommended seller!

Sold K11 Ultimate Upgrade to poshook . Super smooth transaction, great to deal with 8)

jimgue wrote: Sat Jun 22, 2019 8:00 pm Sold K11 Ultimate Upgrade to poshook . Super smooth transaction, great to deal with 8)
Bought K11 Ultimate Upgrade from jimgue. Excellent seller, fast transfer, great deal. Thank you man

Just had dealings with Sonix64.

Excellent communications. A pleasure to deal with. You can deal with this person with complete confidence.

Many thanks to Local Man for 60s drummer and for the freebie, really appreciate that! Great seller!

jjj115 wrote: Sun Jun 23, 2019 2:07 am Many thanks to Local Man for 60s drummer and for the freebie, really appreciate that! Great seller!
Thank you jjj115!
Very quick and smooth transaction. Highly recommended! :tu:

Bought ValhallaRoom from fierywater, excellent seller, fast, recommended!

lebred wrote: Sun Jun 23, 2019 11:11 am Bought ValhallaRoom from fierywater, excellent seller, fast, recommended!
Likewise, sold ValhallaRoom to lebred, great buyer. :)

Just purchased IK Multimedia plugins from ori9inal. Recommended seller! Thanks.

i've just made a trade with classic. He's a good person to trade with, transaction was quick and smooth.

Bought DMGaudio's Equality from Undoaudio. The transaction was characterized by quick and precise communication and follow through, and the transfer went through very quickly. Thanks for the great price!

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”