Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Bought AA Taupe from tim.benetonn

Great communication and quick seller :tu:

Just bought MPowerSynth from wltchris101. I have bought stuff from almost everyone on KVR, but he was super-friendly and helpful, very responsive and an overall pleasure to deal with. Highly recommended seller!

Bought RC 24 from Alexiz, smooth transaction :tu:

Bought Razor from seismicfm.

Transaction was timely and very smooth.

:tu:

Sold Razor to BBFG#.

Super fast payment. A pleasure! :tu:

Sold Softube Harmonics to barnaby4 As fast and smooth as they come. Recommended buyer.

Sold AA Taupe to kgbrolic. Fast payment and an overall great interaction. Highly recommended.

Traded my Acon Acoustica Premium 7 for Samplitude ProX 4. Thanks nathanj for a glorious and velvety smooth transaction. Highest grade.

Bought Softube Modular + Parallels from Stan Navi, fast and smooth transfer!

Sold Izotope Iris 2 to deejay2!
Excellent buyer!

Thanx deejay2!!!
"Not only do we make the music...the music makes us"

Sold Nectar 3 to christianmusicmaker
Super nice and great to deal with. Thanks again!

bought IK Tape Collection from nilhartman. Great seller! Highly recommended seller!

Bought BYOME and bx_digital from mrj1nx - fast and smooth trade and he threw in a bonus too, great seller, thanks!

shockedfrog wrote: Fri Jun 21, 2019 11:33 pm Bought BYOME and bx_digital from mrj1nx - fast and smooth trade and he threw in a bonus too, great seller, thanks!
Sold a couple of PA licenses to shockedfrog probably the quickest transaction I've seen here on KVR :o , recommended buyer!

Bought Box of Tricks from ascissors.
Excellent seller: fast and reliable.
Thank you!

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”