Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Just bought Valhalla Room from "omiroad". Great price and a smooth, fast license transfer and deal. Highly recommended.

Sold Komplete 11 Ultimate Update to Roman Wisniak. Good guy, Thanks

bought Sandman Pro from mrpow , good price, easy transaction.

Bought NI Molekular from ftech and everything went fast and super-smooth. Highly recommended seller! :)

BeeDog wrote: Wed Jun 12, 2019 9:30 pm Bought NI Molekular from ftech and everything went fast and super-smooth. Highly recommended seller! :)
Pleasure doing business with you mate!
Good communication and fast payment from BeeDog, couldn't ask for more from a buyer.

Just bought ua triad from yehboy1 super fast seller, highly recommended :D

mister-rz wrote: Wed Jun 12, 2019 10:37 pm Just bought ua triad from yehboy1 super fast seller, highly recommended :D
Would highly recommend mister-rz. Easy and quick transaction.

I bought Reason 10 from Skandiluz and they were an absolute pleasure to work with. They took it upon themselves to follow up with Propellerheads multiple times when the transfer was taking a while to be processed. What more could you ask for from a seller?

digitalash wrote: Thu Jun 13, 2019 12:09 pm I bought Reason 10 from Skandiluz and they were an absolute pleasure to work with. They took it upon themselves to follow up with Propellerheads multiple times when the transfer was taking a while to be processed. What more could you ask for from a seller?
Confirmed trade and digitalash was super patient during the whole process. Amazing person to do business with.
Yo.

Sold u-he Repro to tibah. Fast, smooth and professional transaction. I highly recommend him! :tu:

kvraudioinc (xerisonic) purchased Glitchmachines Palindrome from JiltedGeneration via this listing:

viewtopic.php?f=43&t=525795&p=7425144&h ... e#p7425144

Good transaction. Smooth and quick.
Last edited by xerisonic on Thu Sep 02, 2021 7:49 pm, edited 3 times in total.

LoveEnigma18 wrote: Thu Jun 13, 2019 2:52 pm Sold u-he Repro to tibah. Fast, smooth and professional transaction. I highly recommend him! :tu:
Likewise. Great experience dealing with you! :tu:

Bought Lindell 354A from ktrout69, great deal, easy transaction. Thanks again :tu:

mertmavismusic wrote: Thu Jun 13, 2019 4:44 pm Bought Lindell 354A from ktrout69, great deal, easy transaction. Thanks again :tu:
Had a fast and friendly transaction selling the Lindell 354A to mertmavismusic. Thanks! :tu:

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”