Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Sold Presonus Studio One Pro v4 to AlexVuMusic and bought Melodyne 4 Assistant from wruuska - both were outstanding and a joy to deal with. Thanks guys! :tu:

Bought Biotek2 from wltchris101.
Exceeding courteous and conciencious guy,
Went extremely fast.
I'd buy from him again!

Bought Lead Vocals 2 EZmix Pack from dark-i. Super smooth experience and very quick transfer 8) .
Thank you!

Bought PreSonus Studio One 4 Pro from Proteinshake

Very quick transaction, kept me fully updated throughout the process, and a great experience buying from him!

Bought Output Movement from walker123. Fast, friendly and smooth transaction. Highly recommended! :tu:

Sold iZotope Ozone 8 Advanced to c1c2. Smooth transaction all around!

Sold Twangström to memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=320166(taldt33) and Colour Copy to memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=132274(falseidol) absolutely smooth transactions! Fast and nice communication.
Edit: Two times the same item :D

Sold Orange Tree Samples Slide Acoustic to cooljazz58 8) :tu: .
Couldn't have been a smoother transaction, thanks so much!

Purchased Orange Tree Samples Slide Acoustic from jimgue. Excellent transaction, friendly communications, ultra fast registration. KVR Rating: A+++ Thank you! :tu:

Purchased Music production suite from mrpow

Purchased Movement from jameszprod01

Purchased PA Elysia mpressor from Proteinshake

All smooth transactions. Going back in time a little, better late than never?

Sold EzKeys Midi to NTO. Great communication and easy transaction. Thank you!! :tu:

Thanks and apologies to cclarry, jjj115, topaz, 15cr34m, and jimgue.

Didn't realize this was such an active thing. :dog:
All of the above were excellent to deal with, and thorough in their execution. :clap:

Bought Dent 2 from mindbeet, quick and easy transaction, recommended seller!

Purchased SPL Transient Designer Plus from aladin77. Everything went fast and smooth! 100% recommended! :)

Another clear, quick transaction with James_Roe, pleasure doing business sir. :tu:

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”