Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Great transaction with Neutunn.
Thanks~

Sold Soundtoys 5 to safari70 easy friendly transaction.
my music: http://www.alexcooperusa.com
"It's hard to be humble, when you're as great as I am." Muhammad Ali

Same for ATS, very happy with my Soundtoys 5 purchase, thanks!

Got Ujam Phat from nathanj, a very friendly and helpful guy. Mellothehappy :party: :)
"It dreamed itself along"

Just purchased Lexicon PCM reverb bundle from poshook. Great seller. Super fast and smooth transaction. Definitely offered the best price i ever seen in any market place. Absolutely recommended.

Immigrant wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2019 1:28 pm Just purchased Lexicon PCM reverb bundle from poshook. Great seller. Super fast and smooth transaction. Definitely offered the best price i ever seen in any market place. Absolutely recommended.
Thank you. It was pleasure to make a deal with you. Great buyer

Bought Sugar Bytes Obscurium from nordickvr and no issues whatsoever, super-fast deal. Definitely recommended!

Bought SpecOps from db3. Excellent transaction.

Just sold Obscurium to BeeDog.
Totally smooth/responsive transaction!
Thank you!

Bought Big Bang Cinematic Percussion from algofinn. Everything went well :tu: Thanks a lot!
Symphony Nr.1
Meet the Cities Repair Team Unimportant laughter
music has become meaningless...we just keep doing it

Bought Cinesamples Voices of War - Men of the North from Ollerbytes. Smooth transaction, friendly and reliable guy. Recommended! :tu:

Bought Fabfilter Pro-MB from MeanGreen7 - legit, fast, great communication. :tu:
Recommended!

Just sold FabFilter Pro-MB to kintsugi - friendly, fast, and easy to work with. Smooth transaction :tu:
Last edited by MeanGreen7 on Sun Mar 17, 2019 7:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

I purchased Toontrack - Lo-Fi Ezmix pack from dark-I. Great seller and quick to respond.

Sold Zebra2 to VirusTI82. Worked out perfectly. Great communication and fast payment 👍
Last edited by paalsound on Mon Mar 18, 2019 9:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”