Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hello.

I bought u-he ACE from Tinnitus: brilliant seller, easy transaction - all good and highly recommended!

:)

I sold ACE to HypersonicNinja. Fast payment, nice guy, highly recommended.
Patches and Soundsources for Omnisphere 2 and Iris:
https://www.soundescape.no

bought AAS bundle from MidiToGuitar

a super seller, buy with confidence. Helped me through the license transfer and kept me updated.

Had a great buying experience with Giova942 for Live Lite 10. Was super quick and very well communicated.
-------------------
Bitwig is my DAWs and UHe and Tracktion Synths are my Bae. I maybe buy one synth a year. REMEMBER SELF just one synth a year!

ksn wrote: Mon Dec 10, 2018 5:00 pm Bought Curve 2 from woggle
Transaction was fast and smooth, thanks to Greg and Cableguys
ksn was also very easy to deal with - also plaudits to Cableguys as well, they still do personal emails and are fairly quick. Both recommended
what you don't know only makes you stronger

Just had a very pleasant and successful license trade with dune_rave :tu:

Fast and friendly communication. Will trade again for sure! :D
dune_rave wrote: Thu Dec 13, 2018 10:13 pm Had a great trade with Koshdukai. Recommended seller.
Last edited by Koshdukai on Thu Dec 13, 2018 10:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Bought Zebra2 from VariKusBrainZ saturday. Received my license from U-He first thing this morning! Very quick and easy transaction.Thanks, VariKusBrainZ !

Sold AAS bundle to raiderpdog.
Smooth transaction. Would deal with again.

Hi All.

I purchased EZKeys Mellotoon from cthonophonic. Excellent communication. Stayed on top of license transfer. Great guy! I highly recommend cthonophonic! :tu:

Thanks.

BBC
Last edited by barbecutie on Mon Dec 10, 2018 8:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sold a Samplitude license to JongHo

Great buyer, very patient and courteous.

tddwlcx9 wrote: Mon Dec 10, 2018 8:09 pm Bought Zebra2 from VariKusBrainZ saturday. Received my license from U-He first thing this morning! Very quick and easy transaction.Thanks, VariKusBrainZ !
Thanks tddwlcx9 for the fast payment, can recommend this dude :tu:
Amazon: why not use an alternative

Purchased PSP Xenon from cthonophonic. Great seller, quick and easy buy. Cheers.

Also purchased Getgood Drums Matt Halpern kit from Baxterbrown. Great communication throughout, recommended seller. Cheers!

Bought Vintage Legends from loverock01. Fast and easy transaction and would 100% do business with again.

I bought Samplitude Pro X3 Suite from nathanj . He is a really kind and responsive seller. He assisted me for all steps. Great!

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”