Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Sold Ableton live 9 standard to M-Owl, very nice guy and quick payment no issues...thank you

Bought VSC2 to mvd83, everything went fast and smoothly, good communication! Recommended!

Thanks Unbalancedbeats! I agree on selling to plugin to you, everything went fast and good :)

Bought Go2 from db3. overnite transfer with Papens vroomvrooment. short and sweet and highly recommended seller!
"It dreamed itself along"

mutantdog is a trusted seller, beyond a great experience :tu:

mellotronaut wrote: Tue Oct 23, 2018 10:21 am Bought Go2 from db3. overnite transfer with Papens vroomvrooment. short and sweet and highly recommended seller!
Absolute pleasure doing business with you too mellotronaut. Big thumbs :tu:

Just conducted a great transaction with loverock01. Great buyer!

KingofBeers is good man

I want to leave great feedback for Elevated_being.
I got the Reaktor 6 upgrade from him, and everything went smooth without a hitch.
I'm new to the forum and he answered my questions very quickly and I recommend him and I'd buy from him again for sure! :)

Nepsis wrote: Tue Oct 23, 2018 5:59 pm I want to leave great feedback for Elevated_being.
I got the Reaktor 6 upgrade from him, and everything went smooth without a hitch.
I'm new to the forum and he answered my questions very quickly and I recommend him and I'd buy from him again for sure! :)
Sold Reaktor 6 update to Nepsis , fast and smooth transaction.
Recommended. :tu:
I can't lie to you about your chances, but... you have my sympathies.

Bought Glitch from khaosgott. Thanks for a perfect transaction. Recommended guy :) I also wanna thank Kieran from Illformed.

Sold Glitch2 to in-hertzia, a gentleman from above. Constant communication, and speedy payment, great experience overall.

Thank you for your business, sir.

Sold NI Studio Drummer to drdriller. Smooth sale, no problems.
My Soundcloud Too many pieces of music finish far too long after the end. - Stravinsky

Bought D16 Syntorus from user BennyG . Very fast and friendly transaction. :tu:
The inner workings of vurts mind are a force to be reckoned with.
music is a need in my life...yes I could survive without it but tbh I dont know how
myfeebleeffort
https://paulroach2.bandcamp.com/
https://hearthis.at/83hdtrvm/

bought Scarbee Pre-Bass from Blaster . Quick and nice transaction 8)

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”