Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

bought U-he repro from justanametouse - great seller !!!

Sold iZotope BreakTweaker Expanded to taldt33. Instant payment and very nice contact. It was a pleasure to do business with you, thanks!

Sold Ableton Live 10 Suite to TONAH, crazy fast transaction with Ableton’s online form.

sold some plugins to mellotronaut, fast and smooth transaction, really a kind person to deal with!

Bought Supercharger GT from Burillo. Good communication with fast and smooth transfer. Thanks!

Bought Izotope Breaktweaker from Cierpik, everything was fast and smooth, recommended seller

WaveArt wrote: Wed Oct 17, 2018 12:17 pm Bought Supercharger GT from Burillo. Good communication with fast and smooth transfer. Thanks!
sold Supercharger GT to WaveArt. likewise :)
I don't know what to write here that won't be censored, as I can only speak in profanity.

Bought the Black Velvet ADpak from June61944, everything was smooth, thanks a lot!

Bought D16 Toraverb 2 from Vortifex. Everything went very smoothly, license transfer was initiated the same day that the payment was made. :tu:

Sold Toraverb 2 to AdvancedFollower, no problems at all :tu:

Bought Wiggle from mutantdog. Quick and smooth transaction, recommended seller.

bought ua instant delay from DubLifeSD
absolutely flawless transaction

Bought Melodyne Editor 2.x from raffi. Really great communication and was very helpful, including letting me know about a special that Celemony was running. Highly recommended.

Purchased PA subsynth from Calle83. Excellent communication and follow through with plugin alliance. Highly recommended! :phones: :tu:

Regards,
Benjamin

Purchased NI expansion from hrmonik. Fast transaction. Great seller.

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”