Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I said I had enough synths, but just like GeorgeZ said, Zeta+ has been on my list for a long time, and I've always found a reason not to get it.

Well, for this price, needless to say, I've got it installed right now.

(And Cakewalk sent me four different serials.... :?: :!: )

I have Z3ta+ already, since I have Sonar 8.5 Producer, and I admit that I haven't spent nearly enough time with it. But the patches that come with it sound excellent. Very powerful, great-sounding synth, fully able to compete with newer ones.

This might be an auspicious time for Certain People to put together some more patch banks, like they did with AAS Ultra-Analog. I'd certainly buy them... :D

So many great deals lately, what a time to be unemployed. :cry:

I went for z3TA+ as well. So far I did NOT receive any serial number (the installer asks me to enter a serial) and in my account at "my registrations" or similar isn't any serial at all.

I know that I didn't need a serial for Dimension LE + Garritan. Do I need one for z3TA+?
"The 'less-is-more'-guy ... he's an asshole." (Billy Decker)

MountainKing wrote:I went for z3TA+ as well. So far I did NOT receive any serial number (the installer asks me to enter a serial) and in my account at "my registrations" or similar isn't any serial at all.

I know that I didn't need a serial for Dimension LE + Garritan. Do I need one for z3TA+?
You DO need a serial (you enter it at the time of installation). I think Cakewalk has to manually send it to you so it might take a little time (24 hours max. I would guess).

jsp1979 wrote:
MountainKing wrote:I went for z3TA+ as well. So far I did NOT receive any serial number (the installer asks me to enter a serial) and in my account at "my registrations" or similar isn't any serial at all.

You DO need a serial (you enter it at the time of installation). I think Cakewalk has to manually send it to you so it might take a little time (24 hours max. I would guess).
Ah, thanks!

I just saw that my "Order Details" site says "pending" - so hopefully a serial is on the road!

Cheers Jens
"The 'less-is-more'-guy ... he's an asshole." (Billy Decker)

Great deal thanks again never really bothered but always wanted to have a dabble with Z3ta+ so bargain at £15.

Incidentally I am guessing if the country your from is not listed you gain a new nationality lol ^^

Cheers.

PS Found the region change option - happy now ;)

Re serial number
If your product requires a serial number and/or registration code, those codes will appear in your eStore account within 15 minutes of your purchase.

*Dupe post*
Last edited by MFXxx on Tue Jun 15, 2010 6:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

They sent me 3 different serials!!

Lol, don't get too happy, you can't resell cakewalk stuff ;) :lol:
Eternitysound VST Banks

GeorgeZ wrote:Lol, don't get too happy, you can't resell cakewalk stuff ;) :lol:
certainly not at its current market value Lol

Amazing synth for $20 though :D

Ye man, loving it. It's been getting a lot of TLC in the last 2 days ;)
Eternitysound VST Banks

MountainKing wrote:
jsp1979 wrote:

Ah, thanks!

I just saw that my "Order Details" site says "pending" - so hopefully a serial is on the road!

Cheers Jens
I got mine in about 7 hours, but it went to spam - be sure to check!

Couldnt resist to this deal :)

Bought it and the serial number delivered in 10 mins max :)
Wtb inspiration!

resist! resist! how. much. longer. can. I. hold. out!

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”