Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Considering that this Friday is huge for sales and deals... should a temporary thread be created just for this day/weekend?

Good idea a "Black Friday" sticky. Meffy?
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Teksonik wrote:Good idea a "Black Friday" sticky. Meffy?
+1... or 2

At the very end of this morning's AudioMidi mailing:

Coming Monday: TWO new "No-Brainer™" deals!

...I got chills down my spine... :D

@Tek: Sure, make one.

d16 group 50% everything (!)

rlahalla wrote:
Teksonik wrote:I just wanted to use this smiley............ :wheee: :wheee: :wheee: :wheee:
Wha..?? Where did that smiley come from??

DOH! :dog: I broke my own "Bargains Only" rule. A thousand pardons for the blantant hypocrisy. :oops: Meant to cut/paste here.
:bang:

And I don't know, the smiley just appeared with the others today. :shrug: I'm just such a Noid that I had to use it............
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Meffy wrote:@Tek: Sure, make one.

I'll do 'er right now............then I'll start a Black Friday thread................I can't make it a Sticky can I?

elv wrote:
Teksonik wrote:
GreyLion wrote: Kinetic 2 for $9.99/9.99EUR: http://www.store.cakewalk.com/b2cus/Pro ... KN2.00-30C
Be advised that Cakewalk tried to charge $8.95 shipping for Kinetic. Maybe not a deal breaker for some but caused me to back out. :shrug:

So it isnt a download :(
Apparently not. Unless I did something wrong during the checkout process but I don't think so. Give it a try, maybe you can get it to work. If not you can always back out like I did. :shrug:

Product Serial No Registration Code Register Date
Free! - Cakewalk Audio FX 1 Download Out of serial numbers 11-28-2009
Free! - Cakewalk Audio FX 2 Download Out of serial numbers 11-28-2009
Free! - Cakewalk Audio FX 3 Download Out of serial numbers 11-28-2009

Cant install it!!

Tek -- Thanks for the heads-up on the shipping charge. I'm kinda surprised that it's not a download, too. Maybe they're trying to clear out the warehouse boxes?

Also -- does anybody here know whether Kinetic will output MIDI when rewired?

I'm assuming, from what I can see, that the groovebox part of Kinetic makes a MIDI sequence that you can save, but I'm interested in using it to dynamically feed JamStix in a drum track. Looks like it would be much easier than continuing to try to wrap my head around JamStix's way of making patterns.

This ability alone would make Kinetic a buy for me.

EDIT: Nevermind on the Kinetic MIDI Rewire thing. I surfed some old threads in the CW forum, and it looks like Kinetic doesn't do standard MIDI in any case.

about NI synthgiving for Europeans.
[edit]
Last edited by autodafe on Sun Nov 29, 2009 4:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

removed
Last edited by VitaminD on Sun Nov 29, 2009 5:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

VitaminD wrote:
Couldn't that be considered fraud? :-o
don't know.
and charging the same €/$ amount? what's that?
however, just a suggestion. do as you wish.

removed
Last edited by VitaminD on Sun Nov 29, 2009 5:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”