Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

mgw38 wrote: Mon Dec 16, 2019 4:14 pm
sonokinetic wrote: Mon Dec 16, 2019 4:02 pm Sonokinetic 12 Days Of Christmas 🎅🏽Day 8: Surprise!! another brand new sample library “Ostinato Noir” for 🎁FREE! ( limited amount). When we run out of free versions we’ll offer a 33% discount at https://www.sonokinetic.net/sale
That was unexpected! Stressful, but appreciated. :)

I always forget these f****ng 2 minute offers. Makes me that angry, I never use the sloppy second offers. :dog:
P.s. I own 8 Sonocinetic bundles, i.e. some support given to the company.

Gamma-UT wrote: Mon Dec 16, 2019 4:26 pm
mellotronaut wrote: Mon Dec 16, 2019 4:20 pm i have the Gold and Ren Bundle v 10 and i'd like to upgrade to 11 for 21$, but i just get the update plan for 90$. even to buy the Ren Maxx Bundle with 30% discount is cheaper than my option. :box: :dog:
The only way the upgrade game works is to buy a bigger bundle than the one (or two) you've got, which in this case would be Platinum. But I guess that's going to be higher than the WUP cost even with the current discount.
about 4$ more than the update plan, but i'm just interested in the revamped Renaissance stuff. i :love: these plugins!
"It dreamed itself along"

dyte wrote: Mon Dec 16, 2019 4:41 pm Free reverb from NI for this year's holiday gift

https://www.native-instruments.com/en/s ... day-gifts/
Initial impression: Perhaps I could have skipped Polyverse Comet and saved $29?
Amazing gift from NI, yet again!

The $25 NI e-voucher HOHOHOLIDAYS is valid until January 31, 2020. That's a significant duration of one and a half month. Normally the e-voucher expires in the first week or so of January.

I know most people here hate NI e-vouchers, but just thought to mention this. IMO, the e-vouchers are best to pick up Expansions and any other stuff that's $49/$69.

You can use e-voucher for as many times as you want. So, order individually (and apply e-voucher) in case you are eyeing two or more items.

LoveEnigma18 wrote: Mon Dec 16, 2019 4:58 pm
dyte wrote: Mon Dec 16, 2019 4:41 pm Free reverb from NI for this year's holiday gift

The awesome, plentiful holiday giveaways make me wonder why I ever buy anything at all.
Check the re-sellers, don't check the re-sellers. I don't care.

LoveEnigma18 wrote: Mon Dec 16, 2019 5:06 pm I know most people here hate NI e-vouchers, but just thought to mention this. IMO, the e-vouchers are best to pick up Expansions and any other stuff that's $49/$69.
yup. they are kind-a useless. you can only use them on full priced items.
🌐 Spotify 🔵 Soundcloud 🌀 Soundclick

Gear & Setup: Windows 10, Dual Xeon, 32GB RAM, Cubase 10.5/9.5, NI Komplete Audio 6, NI Maschine, NI Jam, NI Kontakt

soundbylaura wrote: Mon Dec 16, 2019 5:08 pm

The awesome, plentiful holiday giveaways make me wonder why I ever buy anything at all.
We all need :help:

telecode wrote: Mon Dec 16, 2019 5:09 pm
LoveEnigma18 wrote: Mon Dec 16, 2019 5:06 pm I know most people here hate NI e-vouchers, but just thought to mention this. IMO, the e-vouchers are best to pick up Expansions and any other stuff that's $49/$69.
yup. they are kind-a useless. you can only use them on full priced items.
Yeah, I wish they had more use. Nevertheless, as I mentioned, they are useful for low-priced items. At the least you get Expansions for half.

LoveEnigma18 wrote: Mon Dec 16, 2019 5:11 pm

It's true. Last year I thought I had a need for reverbs. I picked up 4 reverbs via the IK Group Buy, and then the holidays brought Acon Digital Reverberate Basic 2 and now Raum. Six free reverbs in 4 months. I no longer have a hole in my reverb plugs.

(I also bought Blackhole back in April but used a gift card so technically that was free too.)

Harry_HH wrote: Mon Dec 16, 2019 4:27 pm
mgw38 wrote: Mon Dec 16, 2019 4:14 pm
sonokinetic wrote: Mon Dec 16, 2019 4:02 pm Sonokinetic 12 Days Of Christmas 🎅🏽Day 8: Surprise!! another brand new sample library “Ostinato Noir” for 🎁FREE! ( limited amount). When we run out of free versions we’ll offer a 33% discount at https://www.sonokinetic.net/sale
That was unexpected! Stressful, but appreciated. :)

I always forget these f****ng 2 minute offers. Makes me that angry, I never use the sloppy second offers. :dog:
P.s. I own 8 Sonocinetic bundles, i.e. some support given to the company.
This is totally lame from Sono because at 17:00 PM most people working/ at the way home. This is stupid marketing, I stop the support for this company. There is no way i pay 70 or more + VAT just because i'm home at 19:00 PM.. :lol:

This free offer is running out in one minute.. ,,complete bullshit. I already wrote them since i missed the first and also this stupid "for free" that i'm not willing to put anymore of my hard worked money towards them, so hopefully In the future i'm at home at 16:00 PM then i can grab the freebie. :lol:
Intel® Core™ i9-9900K•Cubase 11•Presonus Eris E8 XT•Focusrite Scarlett 18i20 & Octopre•NI Kontrol S61 MK2•Stein­berg CC121•Synthesizers: Arturia Casio Korg Roland Yamaha

About the NI voucher, they screwed up really bad: they sent me an e-mail about a $199 voucher, I spent half an hour salivating on a few things, and at checkout it turned out to be $25... WTF NI?

ErBen wrote: Mon Dec 16, 2019 5:28 pm About the NI voucher, they screwed up really bad: they sent me an e-mail about a $199 voucher, I spent half an hour salivating on a few things, and at checkout it turned out to be $25... WTF NI?
Funniest story I’ve heard for ages.
Thank you for sharing it.

soundbylaura wrote: Mon Dec 16, 2019 5:18 pm

It's true. Last year I thought I had a need for reverbs. I picked up 4 reverbs via the IK Group Buy, and then the holidays brought Acon Digital Reverberate Basic 2 and now Raum. Six free reverbs in 4 months. I no longer have a hole in my reverb plugs.

(I also bought Blackhole back in April but used a gift card so technically that was free too.)
Yeah, that's insane! Guilty of picking IK reverbs too.
We are living in an age where resources are plentiful, but it is sucking out our most precious resource - time. :o

Anyway, wish you the best. :hug: Here's to hoping making more music and bringing an end to GAS.
Last edited by LoveEnigma18 on Mon Dec 16, 2019 5:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ErBen wrote: Mon Dec 16, 2019 5:28 pm About the NI voucher, they screwed up really bad: they sent me an e-mail about a $199 voucher, I spent half an hour salivating on a few things, and at checkout it turned out to be $25... WTF NI?
Best joke on e-vouchers. :lol:

LoveEnigma18 wrote: Mon Dec 16, 2019 5:33 pm
soundbylaura wrote: Mon Dec 16, 2019 5:18 pm

Yeah, that's insane! Guilty of picking IK reverbs too.
We are living in an age where resources are plentiful, but it is sucking out our most precious resource - time. :o

Anyway, wish you the best. Here's to hoping making more music and bringing an end to GAS.
(I meant it's true that we need :help: ) :hug:

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”